Free Binder Cover Templates
Select one of the binder cover templates below and click on “customize” to personalize the binder cover with your own text. You can edit all of the text to customize the binder cover to your needs. If you want to create your own design then you can use our binder cover maker (see instructions below).
On the chalkboard cover you can choose the border, frame and embellishment from a wide selection of options.
Pretty Watercolor Binder Cover Templates
The text on the following six binder covers can be changed to any color you want.
Click on “customize & print” to edit the text and download or print.
Free Binder Cover Maker
1. Select background to open the binder cover maker:
2. Select color of the background: Click on the background and then on “select color” above. Select the color that you want and then click on “select”.
3. Select frame: Click on “click here to select a design” (above) then select a frame.
4. Edit text: Click on the text and type your own text.
5. Download and/or print: click on the cloud icon (to download as a PNG image), the page icon (to download as a PDF) or the printer icon (to print).
How to make the chalkboard binder cover
1. Click on the chalkboard cover above to open the binder cover maker.
2. To select frame: Click on “click here to select a design” (above), click on “chalkboard frame” then select a frame.
3. To select embellishment: Click on “click here to select a design” (above), click on “chalkboard embellishment” then select an embellishment.
4. To select wreath around text: Click on “click here to select a design” (above), click on “chalkboard circle” then select a circle or wreath.
5. Edit text: Click on the text and type your own text. If you have selected a wreath you might not be able to click on the text. Just move the wreath to the side and then edit the text. When the text is ready you can move the wreath back.
6. Download and/or print: click on the the “page icon” (to download as a PDF) or the printer icon (to print). The chalkboard cover cannot be downloaded as a PNG image.
What can the free printable binder covers be used for?
Since the text can be customized they can really be used by anyone for any purpose. For example:
- Create a calendar in a binder
- Organize your recipes
- Separate your documentation
- Organize your files and documents at work
- Upgrade your home office with pretty binders
How to Add a Monogram to the Binder Cover
You can use our free monogram generator to create a monogram binder cover.
How to Create a Binder Spine
We also offer a selection of binder spine templates that can be personalized as well.