Thanks for using our free online Bullet Journal app. This app will help you create your own custom Bullet Journal within minutes and without lifting a pen! There are various sizes available to fit your bullet journal notebook including inserts for popular journal binders.
Dot Grid Background
There are hundreds of elements available such as frames, dividers, titles, arrows, date layouts, embellishments, etc.
How to color an element?
- Select the element that you want to color.
- Click on change color.
- Select a color.
- Click on select.
Please note that the app does not create a digital bullet journal. The software helps you create printable templates that can be filled out by hand in your planner. It saves you the time required to draw the template. It is created online but then used after it is printed.
How to Bullet Journal with the App
- You can print on demand and store your Bullet Journal printables in a binder. Each new printable can be easily added to your binder.
- You can create all printables before you start using your binder and print blank pages with dots. You can also have this bound and even add a personalized binder cover.
- You can create printables and copy them into your Bullet Journal notebook. The advantage is that you can play around with the layout until you are happy with the result and then copy the final product in your notebook. When you are not sure how you want your layout to look like it is a lot easier to make changes in the app than with a pencil and eraser.
How to Print Inserts for Binders
- Make sure that you select the correct size in the first step. You cannot change the size after this stage.
- Don’t forget to leave a margin so that you will have space for the holes that you will require to insert into binder.
- Print on standard paper and cut out your insert or print on paper that has been precut to fit your planner. You can get paper cut at your local printer or you can cut it yourself.
- If you have an option to select the “personal size” on your printer then you can use this option if not select the custom size and enter the following sizes: (95x171mm) or (3.75×6.75 inches)
- Use a 6 hole punch to make holes.
- Insert into your planner / binder.
This app is based on the bullet journal developed by Ryder Carroll.