Free printable 2020 yearly calendar at a glance. You can select any background. There are 101 different backgrounds and borders. You can also add icons to mark important dates. You decide whether the week starts on Sunday or Monday. You can also add other years such as 2020, 2021, and 2022.
How to make a 2020 yearly calendar printable
Click on “change background” and select a background or border for your calendar.
To add an icon to mark a specific day, click on “select design” and then on “add icons”.
To add text click on “add text”. You can drag the text anywhere. You can also change the color, font and make it bigger or smaller.
How to make a printable yearly calendar for your planner
You can make a printable yearly calendar for any planner size.
- Click on any of the buttons above to open the yearly calendar maker.
- Select your planner size.
- Delete the contents of the planner. Click on the item and then on the trash can to delete.
- Click on planner inserts.
- Select the “calendar” category.
- Select the yearly calendar.
- To change the color of the calendar, click on it and then select a color. You can also make it bigger or smaller by dragging the arrows on the bottom right.
How to add additional elements to your year at a glance calendar
You can have a year at a glance calendar on one page without any additional elements. However, some people might want to add additional elements to their calendar.
Open the yearly calendar maker by clicking on one of the buttons above.
Make the yearly calendar smaller to make space for additional items. To make it smaller drag the arrows on the bottom right corner.
Click on “inserts” and then “daily calendars” to select a daily schedule that you are going to commit to.
Write your goal weight each month on the yearly calendar. You can type the text or fill it in after you print it.
To add a habit tracker, select the “habit tracker” category.
This is only one example, the possibilities are endless. You can make any printable that meets your needs.
The following video shows you how to add elements to your calendar printable.