Free typeable and printable affirmation journal with 41 pages in color or black and white.
Each spread has positive affirmation quotes on one side of the page and affirmation journal prompts on the other side.
You might also like our positive affirmation cards.
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are phrases that are supposed to help you feel better about yourself. These positive statements are repeated to oneself or written down until they become a belief. Some people use them to change their life for the better, while others use them to cope with difficult situations. They can be used in various areas of life, such as health, relationships, finances, or whatever is important in your life.
Research indicates that this technique can be beneficial when a person is struggling with low self-esteem.
Ready-Made Printable Affirmation Journal
This is a free printable 41 paged affirmation journal. On the left page, you will find a motivational quote. On the right page, there is an open journal section with journal prompts related to the quote. You can rephrase the affirmation and edit it. See how to write affirmations or try our free online affirmation creator.
Bullet Journal Version (Black and White)
DIY Affirmation Journal
How to make an affirmation journal
In the journal above, the colored affirmation quotes are not editable. If you want to change the borders and/or the quotes then follow the instructions below.
- Click on the button above to open the affirmation maker app.
- There are 20 sample affirmations quotes. For each one, you can change the quote and the border.
- Make the affirmation journal cover. Please note that the cover reads “Affirmation Journal” but you can edit or personalize the wording if you prefer.
- Print each of the pages.
- You can also print the pages in the black and white version since they have open journal questions.
- Put all the pages in a binder or have them bound at your local office supplies store.
How often should you write in your journal?
If you want to create a daily affirmation journal then write every day. If you want to write once a week or a month then that is fine too. You can also write when you are feeling low. Do what works for you. This is your journal!