Free affirmation wallpaper with pretty backgrounds and empowering affirmations that you can customize online.
Free affirmation wallpaper for your computer, phone, or tablet that you can customize online. You might also like our free affirmation journal. See how to write affirmations or affirmation quotes. If you are not sure if your affirmation is written correctly then please open our online affirmation creator.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements or mantras to encourage positive thinking and to build confidence and self-esteem. When you repeat these statements often enough, you start to believe them.
Do you find yourself thinking negative thoughts such as: I wish I had more money, I wish I had a nice figure, I wish I had a better relationship? These are negative thoughts. Since you manifest whatever you think (see how to manifest), negative thinking will bring negativity into your life. On the other hand, positive thinking will bring positivity into your life.
The secret to bringing positivity into your life is learning to think in positive affirmations. In the beginning, you might recite these positive affirmations without totally believing them. However, fake it until you make it, and eventually, it will work.
Turn all your negative thoughts or statements into positive affirmations: I have a healthy body, I am successful, I have loving people in my life, I am happy, etc. By framing your situation in a positive way, you’re focusing your attention in the right direction.
Always state your affirmations in the present tense. You want to feel that sensation in the present tense and not sometime in the future. The power of affirmations comes from the vibrations that you feel when you repeat them in the present tense. It is important that you believe in the affirmations you recite. Find affirmations that you feel comfortable reciting.
Positive affirmations will help you with self-acceptance and self-love.
To make positive affirmations even more effective, combine them with gratitude affirmations to remind yourself that life is abundant and help create positive thoughts and emotions.
Why use affirmation wallpaper
Affirmations need to be repeated in order to influence and trigger the subconscious mind into positive action. Since you look at your screens many times each day, affirmation wallpaper will be something you will look at multiple times.
Since our affirmation wallpaper maker is free you can make many designs and copies to keep your wallpaper interested. It is important to change your wallpaper regularly as when you see something often you start not noticing it.
How to create affirmation wallpaper
You can read the positive affirmations on a daily basis. You can also read them in situations where you need to boost your self-confidence or when you are feeling anxious or nervous.
- Click on the button below to open the affirmation maker.
- Select a template. If you like it as-is, you can download it.
- Select any border or background.
- Select any affirmation quote.
- Download your affirmation wallpaper as an image (png or jpg).
50 Positive Affirmations
- Today is going to be a great day
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I choose to be happy and to love myself today
- I am growing as a person everyday
- I am full of potential
- I am worthy
- I inspire others
- I am smart and intelligent
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I respect myself
- I love myself
- My dreams are achievable
- I am confident and outgoing
- I am capable of amazing things
- I’m amazing
- I have the power to make an impact
- I am brave
- I am good at what I do
- I am worthy of genuine love
- I have the power to accomplish anything
- I am proud of myself
- I deserve the best
- I love my body
- I am exactly where I need to be
- I believe in myself
- I was created for greatness
- I will not settle for less than I deserve
- I will be present in every moment
- I take care of myself
- I can excel in everything I do
- I choose to release the past
- I focus only on what I can change
- I get better every single day
- I matter
- I am strong
- I add something special to this world
- I have the power to change my life
- I can overcome any challenge
- I am safe and secure
- I deserve to love and be loved
- All of my problems have solutions
- My past has shaped me into an amazing person
- I am fearless
- I choose what I become
- I choose happiness
- I am free of self-doubt
- I can do this
- I stand up for myself
- I nourish my body
- I make time to care for myself and I prioritize myself
Disclaimer: The affirmation wallpaper is provided as a tool for those who experience mild negative thinking or need to boost their self-confidence. The information provided is not intended to be medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The psychology of change: self-affirmation and social psychological intervention (2014)
- Developing and testing a self-affirmation manipulation. Self and Identity (2009) Napper L., Harris P.R., Epton T.
- Individual differences in spontaneous self-affirmation predict well-being (2022) D. Jessop, P. Harris, Timothy Gibbons
- Self-affirmation activates brain systems associated with self-related processing and reward and is reinforced by future orientation (2016) Christopher N. Cascio, Matthew Brook O’Donnell, Francis J. Tinney, Matthew D. Lieberman, Shelley E. Taylor, Victor J. Strecher, and Emily B. Falk