Free custom baby shower thank you cards. We will write a personalized message specially for you and then create a beautiful card for free. We understand that creating thank you cards is a hassle so we’ve done the work for you so that you don’t have to.
A baby shower is such a joyous occasion. After the party, your new little one has received tons of new toys, clothing, and equipment to help make their transition into the world a little easier. The end of the celebration also means that it’s time to write a thank-you card to all the people who attended your baby shower, so they know how much you appreciated their gifts.
Sending a thank you card for your baby shower gifts is like any other thank you card. You want to convey your gratitude, do it in a timely manner, and add a personal detail to make your guest enjoy your card. However, finding the words to say can feel challenging. If you’re unsure what to say, we’ve got you covered. We have many more free resources to help with planning a baby shower.
When Do You Send Baby Shower Thank You Notes?
You’ll want to send out your thank-you notes within two weeks of your baby shower. This allows you to have time to enjoy your gifts while still managing to send out your cards before the baby arrives.
Prepare yourself to write out your thank you cards by deciding in advance how you want to send them. Do you want to mail them digitally or by hand? While digital thank-you cards are less expensive and faster, most people appreciate a handwritten card.
Regardless of the method you choose, you’ll want to make sure you have the thank you card designs picked out, along with the list of people who attended and the gift they gave you.
If you use our personalized card maker to create the wording you can copy it and paste it on the card.
Baby Shower Thank-You Wording
What to Write in A Baby Shower Thank You Card Note?
While it might seem complicated to write out a thank you card note, all you need to do is follow this simple formula.
- Thank you: The first part of your baby shower thank you note should thank the guest for attending your celebration. This part will typically sound the same for every card.
- Reaction: Next, you’ll want to reference the specific present your guest gave you. Did it excite, motivate or inspire you? Make sure to write down how the gift made you feel.
- Appreciation: Let your guests know how much you appreciate them for attending and being a part of your special day. Any type of specific or personal detail will fit nicely in this area.
Here is some sample baby shower thank you card wording that you can use as-is or personalize.
Baby Shower Thank You Wording Examples
“It meant the world to me that you were able to attend my baby shower. I love the dinosaur toys you bought my baby. They are so fun! I can’t wait for my son to be able to play with them. You are a sweet friend, and I feel lucky that you are a part of my life.”
“I loved having the chance to catch up with you at my baby shower! I am so excited to read the books you picked out for my baby. I feel so blessed to have such an experienced Mom in my corner to help with this crazy thing called motherhood. I appreciate you and everything you do!”
Baby Shower Thank You Note Templates
There are 101 different borders available!
Baby Shower Boy
Baby Shower Girl
How to Write Baby Shower Thank You Cards
Before you start to create a baby shower thank you card for each guest, make sure you have an updated guest list with the gift each person gave you.
- Click on the button above to open the card maker.
- Select the template that you like best.
- Edit the wording or type a new baby shower thank you message. At this stage, only write the wording that you will send to everyone. To save time, you can then add each person’s name and a personalized message and download each message. Keeping the general text and details will save you from re-typing it for each card.
- Add the personalized message or the name.
How to Send Cards Digitally
You can send these personalized cards by email, WhatsApp, or SMS.
- Follow the instructions above to personalize your card.
- When you are happy with the design and the wording you are ready to download the card.
- Click on download and select an image format (either jpg or png).
- You can send this image to anyone without printing it.