Free band aid clipart that you can use for multiple purposes. You can change the color, add text, add cute embellishments, etc.
How to Create Band Aid Art
- Click on the button below to open the clip art creator.
- To change the color of one of the band-aids, select it and then select a new color.
- To add cute faces: click on clipart -> cute -> faces
- To add text, type the text you want and then drag it to wherever you want.
How to Change the Color of the Bandage Clipart
- You can change the color of each bandage individually to any color you want.
- Click on the item you want to color.
- Select a new color.
- You can select any color and any shade of color.
- You can also use only black and white and shades of grey. Whatever works for you.
How to Make Cute Band Aid Clip Art
You can have each bandaid blank with no embellishments or you can make each one cute (kawaii).
To make cute bandaids, add kawaii faces and cute hearts or any other embellishments. Add any clipart you want to create your own custom band aid art.
If you don’t want them to be cute then delete the cute additions. To delete, click on the item you want to delete and then on the trash can in the bottom left corner. If you cannot click on the cute clipart in the middle then drag the band aid picture to the side, delete the cute face and then move the band aid image back to where it was.
How to Add Text
- You can add text inside the band Aid image or next to it.
- Drag the text anywhere.
- Change the font, size, and font color.
How to Download
- Once you are satisfied with your band aid images (i.e. you have made all the changes you want) you are ready to download.
- Click on the download button and choose the format you want to download them in.
- The png format will preserve the transparent background. The jpg will not. If you don’t want an image file then select PDF.
- If you want your background to be transparent, download the band aid png format and the background will be transparent.