Select any missing poster template below and customize it before you print. It is free to personalize and download. You can add your own photo and edit the text. You can also add additional text. The background colors can be changed as can the fonts and font colors.
Missing Person Poster
Use this template to make a missing child poster or for a missing adult. Each missing person template is totally customizable so you can edit each word and change the image.
Missing Cat Poster
This missing cat poster template can be used for dogs or any missing pets as well. You can also use any of the templates above to create a missing pet poster. Simply edit the text accordingly.
Missing Dog Poster
The lost poster can be used for any purpose so feel free to make any changes to the text. You can add any image and you can add additional text.
How to make a blank missing poster?
You can make a missing poster with our app free of charge. You can add a photo and your text before you print it. However, if you still want to make a blank missing poster, then delete the dummy text and download the blank poster.
How to create a fake missing poster?
You can use the missing sign template to create a real poster or a funny missing person poster. However, if you want it to be funny then add additional text or use the wanted poster templates.
How to use the missing poster generator?
- To create a missing flyer click on the button above to open the app.
- There are 12 different poster templates. When you hover over each template you will see a thumbnail showing you each template. Hover over all the templates until you find one you like.
- Click on the image and a little box will appear on the left side. It reads “click or drop images here”.
- Either click on it and then browse your PC to find an image or drop the image in the box.
- Edit each line of text. You can either double click on the text box or you can type your text in the text box.
- To add additional text, click on the “Add Text” button on the left. It is a square icon with the letter A.
- When you are satisfied with your poster, click on download.
- Open the poster and print it.
- It prints on standard paper (8.5″x11″).
Should the poster be printed in color?
The color helps the poster stand out but it isn’t necessary. You can change the background color to white or you can delete the background blocks.
You can change the color of the text as well. If you use a color photo it will be much easier to recognize the missing person so it is probably better to print in color.
How to hang the poster?
The best way to hang the poster is to use double-sided poster tape. If you have a notice board then pin it with thumbtacks. In the winter you will probably have to replace the poster often or protect it by laminating it or printing it on waterproof paper.