With our free online stripe generator you can create high res striped backgrounds in any color with many different designs. The stripes can be solid colors or textured such as glitter or watercolor.
How to Create a Striped Background
- Open the stripe generator. See the button above to open.
- If you want your background to be a solid color then skip to the next stage. If not, select a background.
- Select any stripe pattern. There are many patterns available.
- If you want a black and white striped background then you can download your background. If you want a colored background then select colors in the next step. For example, to create a blue striped background click on the little black box and select any shade of blue. If you want a pink striped background then select pink. If you want the stripes and the background each in a different color then select one color for the background and another color for the stripes.
- Download or print your design.
You can also add text to your background
Add any text such as monograms or initials.
Use the background maker to make watercolor stripes in any color. You can select the color of the stripes and the color of the background. There are two kinds of stripes: thick and thin.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]