On this site, you will find free watercolor background designs that than be downloaded and printed. You can add your favorite quote, any text or just leave it blank. The backgrounds are high res to enable a good print quality.
There are three kinds of wallpaper backgrounds.
If you are looking for images for your desktop or mobile phone screen then use our free online wallpaper maker.
Watercolor Flower Background
How to Make a Blue Watercolor Background?
- Open the watercolor background maker by clicking on the black button above.
- Select the “plain background” category.
- If you like any of the ready-made backgrounds there then select it. If not, select the black background since you can change the color.
- In column 2, you will find a little colored box next to “change color”. Click on this box and select any shade of blue (or any color you want).
- Your background is ready!
This process can be used for any color. For example, to make a pink watercolor background, you will simply select pink instead of blue.
How to Change the Color of the Patterns
You can change the color of the patterned backgrounds. To do so, follow the instructions above, but select a pattern instead of a plain background.
The color on some templates (such as the floral patterns) cannot be modified.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]