A damask is a pattern with elaborately scrolled motifs arranged in a grid. With our free background maker, you can create high res damask backgrounds in any color with many different designs.
You get to choose both the background and the damask design. There are many options for both choices. The background can be solid colors or textured such as glitter or watercolor. The damask designs differ according to the motifs and layouts. They can be small or large and the pattern can be intertwined or arranged in a grid. There are many different patterns to choose from. Some have more of a vintage style and others are more contemporary.
How to Create a Damask Background
- Click the button above to open the background maker.
- Select a textured background unless you want a solid color. If you want your background to be a solid color, then skip to the next stage. If not, select a background. For example, if you want to make a silver damask background then choose a silver background.
- Select any damask pattern. There are many patterns available.
- Select the color of the pattern and the color of the background if you didn’t select a textured background. For example, if you want to make a light pink damask background, then open the color wheel and choose a light pink.
- Download or print your design.