Stop wasting money on binders! Turn an old binder into a beautiful creation with our free binder covers. Personalize your binder cover template in less than a minute!
Free editable binder cover templates to create personalized binder covers with your own text. You can change the border, edit the text, and add images to customize the cover to your needs. It takes less than 1 minute to customize a template with our free online binder cover maker (see instructions below).
Free Binder Cover Templates
Turn an old binder into a beautiful personalized organization system. It takes less than 1 minute to create a new customized cover for your binder!
These are some of the binder cover designs available, but there are hundreds of different designs, so please check them out.
On the chalkboard cover, you can choose the border, frame, and embellishment from a wide selection of options.
(Many more designs are available)
Collages with Photos
Add your photos or use any photo from the gallery. Change the color of the boxes and add your text.
This aesthetic binder cover collection features pretty watercolor templates you can customize to create any binder cover or page cover. The text on the following six DIY binder covers can be changed to any color you want.
We have a wide selection of trendy cute binder covers. Open the app and go to “backgrounds” on the right. Click on backgrounds and select the cute category.
You can use these cute templates to create cute covers for any purpose. Create a cute front cover for a notebook or journal or even create a sign or note for a friend.
Click on “customize & print” to edit the text and download or print.
These aesthetic cute printable covers are available in five different colors.
Hundreds of different designs are available in black and white. You can change to any color if you don’t specifically want a black and white cover. You can also add change the color of the label.
You can create thousands of minimalist aesthetic binder covers with these templates. Black and white covers are useful when you don’t want to print in color.
You can choose any geometric design in any color. You can then add any label to create this cute binder cover page.
The images above show some binder cover ideas but the possibilities are endless! These are only a few samples. You can make unlimited designs with our free tool!
1. Click on either of the binder backgrounds above to open the app.
2. Select a background. There are different designs available (stripes, chevrons, polka dots, diagonal dots, etc).
3. Select a label.
4. Add a design or image if you want (such as flowers or cute ice cream).
5. Select a color for each element.
6. Edit text: Click on the text and type your own text. You can also type in the text box.
7. Download and/or print: click on the download icon (to download as a jpg, PNG, or PDF). Click on the printer icon (to print). It is better to download to your PC and print from there than to print directly as you will have more options. Don’t forget to select “fit on page” on your printer to ensure that it fits on one page.
How to Add a Monogram
You can use our free monogram generator to create a monogram binder cover.
How to make the chalkboard cover page
1. Click on the chalkboard cover above to open the chalkboard cover maker.
2. To select a frame: Click on click on “covers” then “borders” and then select a frame.
3. To select embellishment: Click on clipart, select any category and then select an embellishment.
4. To select the wreath around the text: Click on “clipart” and then frames and then select a circle or wreath.
5. Download and/or print.
What can the free printable binder covers be used for?
Since the text can be edited, you can create your own personalized binders for any purpose by simply editing the text on the binder templates. The free binder cover templates can be used for the following purposes:
- Binder decoration to re-purpose an old binder for any purpose.
- Teachers can create a binder for each subject and for their teaching materials
- Create a calendar in a binder
- Organize your recipes
- Separate your documentation
- Organize your files and documents at work
- Upgrade your home office with pretty binders
- Science binder cover
How to Turn a Binder into a Personalized Organizer
You don’t need to buy an expensive system to get organized. In fact, you can turn an old binder into a beautiful customized life organizer or home management binder that won’t cost you a penny!
- Create a personalized binder cover from any of the templates above.
- Make a list of all the things you will store in the organizer. Organize them into subjects. Depending on the size of the binder you can probably divide it into between 6 to 20 subjects or sections.
- Create binder dividers or divider tabs for each of those sections.
- If you want to make it really fancy then create a coordinating binder spine that you can personalize as well.
Free Binder Cover Maker
Click on any of the buttons above to open our free online binder cover maker.
- Select the binder template cover.
- Edit the text.
- Change the background if you wish (or use as-is).
- Click on the clip art gallery to add binder cover clipart to your template. You can add cute labels, tags, or stickers.
- Download as a PDF document or an image.
In what format are the binder cover printables available in?
You can download each template as an image (jpg, png, or SVG) or a PDF document. To download a binder cover PDF file, click on the download button (the cloud icon) and then select PDF.
What size are the binder cover pages?
The binder cover creator will generate full-size printable binder covers. However, if you need a smaller size, you can resize the page with your printer. Set the page size settings to the page you will need.
Where can I get more binder cover ideas?
The samples you see on this page are only select examples. Click on the buttons above to see more DIY binder cover ideas. Since you can change the borders and backgrounds, you can create millions of binder cover designs with the templates we offer.