Turn an old binder into a beautiful personalized organization system. It takes under 2 minutes to create a new customized cover for your binder!
Select one of the editable binder cover templates below and click on “customize” to personalize the binder cover with your own text. You can edit all of the text to customize the DIY binder cover to your needs. You can create your own designs with our free online binder cover maker (see instructions below).
Free Binder Cover Templates
On the chalkboard cover, you can choose the border, frame, and embellishment from a wide selection of options.
(Many more designs available)
Photo Collage Covers
Add your photos or use any photo from the gallery. Change the color of the boxes and add your text.
Pretty Watercolor Binder Cover Templates
The text on the following six binder covers can be changed to any color you want. These are some of the binder cover designs available but there are hundreds of different designs so please check them out.
Free Binder Cover Maker
The images above show some binder cover ideas but the possibilities are endless! These are only a few samples. You can make unlimited designs with our free tool!
Hundreds of different designs available in black and white. You can change to any color if you don’t want black and white specifically.
1. Click on either of the binder backgrounds above to open the app.
2. Select a background. There are different designs available (stripes, chevron, polka dots, diagonal dots, etc).
3. Select a label.
4. Add a design or image if you want (such as flowers or cute ice cream).
5. Select a color for each element.
6. Edit text: Click on the text and type your own text. You can also type in the text box.
7. Download and/or print: click on the download icon (to download as a jpg, PNG, or PDF). Click on the printer icon (to print). It is better to download to your PC and print from there than to print directly as you will have more options. Don’t forget to select “fit on page” on your printer to ensure that it fits on one page.
Cute Binder Covers
We have a wide selection of cute binder covers. Open the app and go to “backgrounds” on the right. Click on backgrounds and select the cute category.
[max button id=”24″ url=”https://www.create.101planners.com/binder-cover/”]
Click on “customize & print” to edit the text and download or print.
How to Add a Monogram to the Binder Cover
You can use our free monogram generator to create a monogram binder cover.
How to make the chalkboard binder cover
1. Click on the chalkboard cover above to open the chalkboard cover maker.
2. To select frame: Click on click on “covers” then “borders” and then select a frame.
3. To select embellishment: Click on clipart, select any category and then select an embellishment.
4. To select the wreath around the text: Click on “clipart” and then frames and then select a circle or wreath.
5. Download and/or print.
What can the free printable binder covers be used for?
Since the text can be edited, you can create your own personalized binders for any purpose by simply editing the text on the binder templates. The free binder cover templates can be used for the following purposes:
- Binder decoration to re-purpose an old binder for any purpose.
- Teachers can create a binder for each subject and for their teaching materials
- Create a calendar in a binder
- Organize your recipes
- Separate your documentation
- Organize your files and documents at work
- Upgrade your home office with pretty binders
- Science binder cover
How to Turn a Binder into a Personalized Organizer
You don’t need to buy an expensive system to get organized. In fact, you can turn an old binder into a beautiful customized life organizer or home management binder that won’t cost you a penny!
- Create a personalized binder cover from any of the templates above.
- Make a list of all the things you will store in the organizer. Organize them into subjects. Depending on the size of the binder you can probably divide it into between 6 to 20 subjects or sections.
- Create binder dividers or divider tabs for each of those sections.
- If you want to make it really fancy then create a coordinating binder spine that you can personalize as well.