Binder Covers | Binder Dividers | Divider Tabs | Spines
Create your own free customized science binder cover with any of the following binder templates with a science theme. Click on a template from the selection below to open the binder cover maker.
Select the background image that you want to use. Edit the text. You can edit, change the color, drag it to any position and change the color. You can then download the science cover as an image file or a PDF document.
You can also add an image if you want.
Custom Binder Cover
You can also use your own image or any of the images from the free image gallery to create a science binder cover with a photo.
- Step 1 – Open the binder cover maker.
- Step 2 – Select the template with an image background (the white template with a camera icon)
- Step 3 – Click on the camera icon.
- Step 4 – Click on the Pixabay gallery icon (to the right) or upload your own image.
- Step 5 – Type “science” in the search bar (if you didn’t use your own image).
- Step 6 – Select an image.
- Step 7 – Edit the text.
- Step 8 – Select a label.
Here are some binder cover ideas created with the above method:
Science Notebook Cover
You can also use the printable templates to create a cover for a science notebook. Edit the text and download the science notebook cover. Insert it into the cover (if you have one) or paste it on the old notebook cover.
Other Uses for These Templates
Since the text can be edited, the templates can be used for various purposes such as:
- Science scrapbook cover
- Cover for science notebook
- My science journal cover (insert your name)
- Science front cover
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We also have generic binder cover templates and science border printables.