With our free custom planner pages, you can make your own planner online and then print it at home or use it digitally. Select the free planner templates you want to include in your personalized planner. Instead of forcing your planner to work for you, you can build your own planner based on your unique needs.
Free Printable Planner
We offer free printable planners that you can customize before you print. The free planner printables are available in full size or as inserts for the most common planner sizes on the market.
Either print single planner pages or print all the inserts you want to create your own planner free of charge and totally customized to your needs.
Select the printables below to design your own planner.
There are many more free printable planner pages below.
We offer a huge selection of free printable calendars.
Start the Week on Sunday or Monday
We offer several bullet journal hacks to help you create your bullet journal without drawing each element yourself. Our free DIY planner maker app will add any element you want with a click of your mouse.
- Free bullet journal templates that you can use and customize.
- We also have a bullet journal app that enables you to add hundreds of hand-drawn elements to your bullet journal with the click of a button.
- Bullet Journal
- Bullet Journal Templates
- Bullet Journal Method
- What is a Bullet Journal?
- Setup – 4 Core Collections:
- How to Bullet Journal?
- Printables, Templates, Ideas
- Pre-made Bullet Journal
- Bullet Journal App
- Bullet Journal Hacks
- Cheat Sheet
- Bullet Journal Key
- Bullet Journal Calendar
- Bullet Journal Supplies
- Bullet Journal Stencils
- Bullet Journal Tracker Ideas
- Printable Ruler
When you create your planner you can choose the planner inserts you want to include. Scan the following list of planner printables to see which ones you want to download or print.
Life Organization Printables
Create a free printable life organizer with the following free printables.
- Grocery List Template
- Meal Plan Template
- Chore Chart
- Recipe Template
- Cleaning Schedule
- Chalkboard Labels
Please comment below if you would like us to add any more home organization printables PDF.
- To-Do List Template
- Goal Chart
- Contact List Template
- Birthday List
- Memo Template
- Reading Log
- Password Log
- Medication Log
- Morning Routine
- Itinerary Template
Wellness, Fitness and Nutrition Printables
- Grocery List Template
- Meal Plan Template
- Food Log Template
- Water Tracker
- Weight Loss
- Personal Growth
- Trackers and Logs
- Positive Thinking
There are many more free planner printables on this site. All of our customizable planners are free so feel free to make as many as you want!
- Journal Prompts
- Journal Template
- Brain Dump
We offer a selection of ready-made journal templates.
How to Personalize Planner Printables
To create your own unique life planner, design your own printables that will work for you. There are hundreds of options to choose from.
- Choose your design. There are 101 different designs to choose from!
- Add your name to the cover or change the title. It is 100% customizable. You can also change the font, color, and size! You can create free binder cover templates if you are putting your planner inserts in a binder.
- Once you have chosen a background, select a planner template for each page. There are hundreds of templates to choose from. Add text and download or print. Create as many free planner printables as you want to include in your DIY planner. If you don’t want to select each planner template, you can use our ready-made planner printables. There is a vast selection available. Either print on demand or whatever you think you will use in the future. The choice is yours. You can always come back and create more if you want!
- Customize each printable planner. Change the title, headers, and add text to mark appointments, birthdays, or anniversaries. You can also use our selection of online planner stickers to mark important dates before you print. New! Customize planner inserts for most of the planner sizes available.
- Print the cover and all of the inserts that you want to use. You can either insert them into a binder or folder or have them bound at your local office supply store. It will still cost a fraction of a store-bought planner, and it is totally personalized!
- You can keep adding planner pages as required. For example, when Christmas approaches you can add Christmas Templates.
If you don’t want to create an entire binder with printable planners, then feel free to print individual planners for specific needs such as a weekly calendar checklist template, a to-do list, birthday calendar meal plan template. If you are using a customizable planner that has removable pages (such as the Happy Planner and the Kikki K Planner), then you can easily add additional pages to your planner. If you use a bound planner (such as the Passion Planner) that does not have removable pages then you can either paste the printables on the existing pages or just use our planner stickers or storage solutions. You can also use different styles throughout your planner. For example, use cute planner printables for some sections and more formal designs for others. The choice is entirely yours!
The Benefits of Using a Planner
Planners, whether monthly, weekly, or daily, keep you organized which helps to combat stress.
Keep track of your tasks and appointments
A planner is the perfect place to remind you what you have to do and when it needs to be done by.
Our brains were not meant to store information. That is what a planner is for 😊. Our brain is designed to process information and not store it.
Set your priorities
Your priorities should be determined by your goals and not controlled by other people or things. When other people control you then you will not achieve what you really want in life. When your priorities are clear you can focus on the things that matter to you. Decide what you really want in life and ensure that your tasks and time is focused on those matters. I think that you should insert a goal chart at the beginning of your planner. A lot of the planning printables on this site, ask you to think about what you want to achieve instead of focusing on what you need to do. They also set priorities to prevent you from getting lost and feeling overwhelmed.
Clear your mind
When your mind is full of the things you need to do then it isn’t clear. Today, there are so many demands for your attention that it is difficult to focus when your goals are not clear.
Create the perfect life for yourself
The goal of a planner should not be to manage your time and organize your tasks. A planner should help you create the life of your dreams, your ideal life. This might seem overwhelming at first. All you want to do is organize your day and get the urgent things done. However, once you use the planners that help you turn your ideal life into your reality you will find that you are more productive and have more time to spend. You might realize that a lot of the things you do today are unproductive and a waste of your precious time. You will start focusing on what really matters and make your time more productive. You already have the resources inside of you to reach your goals, you just need to change your way of thinking. Try our goal planner that will help you set goals, reach them, and create the perfect life for yourself.