You can make a custom printable hourly planner with our free planner app. You select the background and the widgets that will appear on your planner. You can also edit the text. There are hundreds of options available. You can change all backgrounds (these are just samples).
There are two ways to make an hourly calendar:
Use our planner maker and add any background and any combination of planner inserts.
Word, Excel, Editable PDF or image file
Daily Hourly Planner
A printable hourly calendar template is useful when you have meetings or activities at set times during the day. If you don’t then you might prefer our daily planner templates.
Daily Calendar Template
This daily calendar printable has space to add the date on each planner page.
How to Make a Free Printable Hourly Planner
- Select an hourly schedule template. You can either select a daily hourly planner or a weekly hourly planner. There are also many different layouts such as an hour by hour planner or a breakdown into half-hour time frames.
- Select a background. If you don’t want a background then just delete it. There are hundreds of borders available. Select whatever design you want. If you find it difficult to choose, then why not make a few options with different backgrounds or inserts? They are all free, and there is no limit.
- Edit the text. You can also add additional text. You can change the font, the size, and the color of the font.
- You can change any of the planner widgets. For example, if the template that you selected has a food log and you don’t want to track your meals, then simply edit the text and change it to anything else such as “goals”. The idea is for you to make the best hourly planner printable for your needs, so feel free to change anything you want.
- You can add various embellishments, stickers, and tags. You can also upload your images if you want.
- You can use the hourly planner template as-is, or you can select any daily planner and add a daily hourly schedule template to it. If you want to print a daily planner for each day of the month, then either print numerous copies of the same page or create variations and edit each page before you print.
Here are some of the inserts/widgets available. There are many more in the app.
Insert any calendar for any month of any year. Create an hourly planner 2020, 2021, or 2022.
Weekly Hourly Planner
This is a printable weekly calendar with hours each day to schedule your appointments and meetings. You can also use it to remind yourself to do things at certain times, such as morning workouts. On each weekly schedule printable, the week typically starts on a Sunday, but since you can edit the text, you can change it so that the week starts on Monday.
Hourly Planner Maker
With the planner maker you get to choose your border and you decide which inserts will be on your planner. You can add as many as you want, move them around and add embellishments and widgets with one click of your mouse.
In the ready-made templates that are found under “planner inserts,” you will find two options for most weekly planners where the week starts either on a Sunday or a Monday.
To create a blank weekly schedule simply delete the background.
Here are some of the inserts / widgets available. There are many more in the app. Mix and match the widgets and backgrounds to create any hourly weekly schedule template printable.
Each weekly hourly schedule can be printed with any background or blank with no border.
Cute Schedule Template
For example, if you’re going to make a cute hourly planner, then select a border from the “cute” category. You can also select an insert from the cute inserts category. If you choose a cute insert then you might want to select a plain white background. To do this, go to “backgrounds”, select “blank – any color). Then click on the back arrow to go back to “inserts” and select cute inserts.
To make this cute weekly schedule template, select any template. Change the background to plain white (go to backgrounds then plain color). Go back to “planner inserts” and select “cute inserts” then add widgets. You can make the template smaller to fit more widgets on the page. To make it smaller, drag the arrows on the bottom right to the left.
With our free online app you can create any monthly, weekly or daily hourly calendar templates. To add a calendar, go to “Planner Inserts” and select “Calendars”. You can then add either a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar. Some of the templates have a sample calendar on them. Make sure that you update it before you print. If you don’t want to include a calendar then feel free to delete it. You can add any other widget instead of the calendar.
Hourly Planner PDF
To download your planner in PDF format, select the download option. You will then be able to choose the format in which the planner will be downloaded. Select the PDF option. The other options available are jpg, png, and SVG.
How to Print
Once you have downloaded your planner, you are ready to print it. Before you print, check the preview to see how the page will look. If the planner does not fill one page, then click the option to “fit on page”. This will ensure that your planner prints on one page.
To create Happy Planner hourly printables check the planner sizes to see how to resize your printable to fit your planner size. You will find every planner then if you don’t use a Happy Planner and need another size.
Suggestions or Requests
If there is something that you would like to add to our template collection, then please leave a comment, and we will try to create it for you.