You can make a custom printable hourly planner with our free planner app. You select the background and the widgets that will appear on your planner. You can also edit the text. There are hundreds of options available. All backgrounds can be changed and these are just samples.
How to Make a Free Printable Hourly Planner
- Select an hourly schedule template. You can either select a daily hourly planner or a weekly hourly planner.
- Select a background. If you don’t want a background then just delete it. There are hundreds of borders available. Select whatever design you want. For example, if you’re going to make a cute hourly planner, then select a border from the “cute” category. If you find it difficult to choose, then why not make a few options with different backgrounds? They are all free, and there is no limit.
- Edit the text. You can also add additional text. You can change the font, the size, and the color of the font.
- You can change any of the planner widgets. For example, if the template that you selected has a food log and you don’t want to track your meals, then simply edit the text and change it to anything else such as “goals”. The idea is for you to make the best hourly planner for your needs, so feel free to change anything you want.
- You can add various embellishments, stickers, and tags. You can also upload your images if you want.
Daily Hourly Planner
You can use the hourly planner template as-is, or you can select any daily planner and add an hourly schedule to it. If you want to print a daily planner for each day of the month, then either print numerous copies of the same page or create variations and edit each page before you print.
Here are some of the inserts/widgets available. There are many more in the app.
Weekly Hourly Planner
This is a weekly calendar with hours each day to schedule your appointments and meetings. You can also use it to remind yourself to do things at certain times, such as morning workouts. On the templates, the week typically starts on a Sunday, but since you can edit the text, you can change it so that the week starts on Monday. In the ready-made templates that are found under “planner inserts,” you will find two options for most weekly planners where the week starts either on a Sunday or a Monday.
Here are some of the inserts / widgets available. There are many more in the app.
If you want to add a calendar then go to “Planner Inserts” and select “Calendars”. You can then add either a daily, weekly or monthly calendar. Some of the templates have a sample calendar on them. Make sure that you update it before you print. If you don’t want to include a calendar then feel free to delete it. You can add any other widget instead of the calendar.
Hourly Planner PDF
To download your planner in PDF format, select the download option. You will then be able to choose the format in which the planner will be downloaded. Select the PDF option. The other options available are jpg, png, and SVG.
How to Print
Once you have downloaded your planner, you are ready to print it. Before you print, check the preview to see how the page will look. If the planner does not fill one page, then click the option to “fit on page”. This will ensure that your planner prints on one page.
Suggestions or Requests
If there is something that you would like to add to our template collection, then please leave a comment, and we will try to create it for you.