Either print one of the ready-made weekly planners below or create your own weekly planner template by selecting any of the 101 backgrounds and any of the weekly planner layouts. We also offer a weekly hourly planner.
(Word, Editable PDF, PNG)
Totally customizable. Select any border and change the planner inserts.
Free Printable Weekly Planner Template
Weekly Hourly Planner
A weekly planner with times will keep you more focused and will make you more productive.
Here are some of the inserts / widgets available. There are many more in the app.
Didn’t you find a design you like?
Click the button below to open our free planner maker to make your own custom weekly planner with 101 different borders and many different weekly planner templates. You can also make the weekly planner in any size to fit any planner.
How to Customize the Ready-Made Weekly Planner Template
- Select a template from the options above. There are various designs available.
- Double click on “enter your text” and replace it with your own text.
- Delete the dummy text that you do not want to use. You can also move the text around, so if you need more than one line on one day of the week, then you can move text from a day that you do not want to write anything. If you still require additional text, then click on the A to add more text. Drag the text to the correct location.
- Download or print.
How to Create the DIY Weekly Planner Printable
- Select any of the eight planner sizes.
- Select on any of the 101 background templates. If you want to make a simple weekly planner with no background, then click on the background and delete it (by clicking on the trash can).
- Select the weekly planner template (click on planner inserts -> weekly planner).
- Add text and/or images.
- Download or print.
How to Make a Cute Weekly Planner
- Follow the instructions above.
- In step 2, when you select a background, open the cute background category. There are many cute backgrounds that you can select.
- You can also add cute planner stickers. Once you have selected your background, go back (with the back arrow) and select the sticker category. Select the cute stickers subcategory.
- Continue following the instructions above (from step 3).
If your weekly schedule doesn’t change each week, then you might want to laminate the printable planner so that it lasts all year. You can also laminate an empty template with no text and add your appointments and meetings each week with an erasable marker.