Free Printable Goal Tracker Template
This free printable goals chart template can be used for various purposes such as weight loss, fitness, savings, etc. You can track one or more goals.
Thermometer Goal Chart
How to use goal tracker thermometer template?
- Click on the chart to open the planner maker.
- Replace “name’s” with your name, title or delete.
- Add the starting number and your goal.
- Calculate each number and type the answer. For example, if it says “start X 1.05” and your starting number was 100 then replace this with 105.
- Print or download.
What can the goal charts be used for?
Goal chart for adults:
- Weight loss goal chart
- Fundraising goal chart
- Reading goal chart (if you want to read a certain number of books within a particular time frame)
- Savings goal tracker (if you are saving a certain amount for a trip or to buy something)
- Fitness (for example if you want to do a certain number of squats or push ups and you mark the number that you do each time)
- Sales goal (for a salesman or for a company trying to reach a sales goal together with staff.
- Reading (read books or stories)
- Learning new words (you can delete the goals and they can write a new word next to each line)
- Weight loss goal tracker (for overweight children)
Tracking your goals will increase the chance that you reach them. There is plenty of space on the chart to add text such as the actual goal and how to plan to achieve it. You can break down the final into smaller goals which will make it easier. Sometimes, reaching the final goal just sounds so overwhelming that we want to give up before we even start. Reaching smaller goals on the way to the final goal is easier to achieve.