Free Printable Goal Tracker Template
This free printable goals chart template can be used for various purposes such as weight loss, fitness, savings, etc. You can track one or more goals.
Setting goals and creating a clear action plan for how you’ll reach each goal increases your chances of reaching your goals. When you set a goal make sure it is SMART (an acronym for Specific or Significant, Measurable or Meaningful, Attainable, Achievable or Action-oriented, Relevant or Rewarding and Timely or Trackable). SMART goals have a higher chance of success.
How to use goal tracker thermometer template?
- Click on the chart to open the goal tracker printable.
- Replace “name’s” with your name, title, or delete.
- Add the starting number and your goal.
- Calculate each number and type the answer. For example, if it says “start X 1.05” and your starting number was 100 then replace this with 105.
- Print or download.
What can the goal charts be used for?
Goal chart for adults:
- Weight loss goal chart
- Fundraising goal chart
- Reading goal chart (if you want to read a certain number of books within a particular time frame)
- Savings goal tracker (if you are saving a certain amount for a trip or to buy something)
- Fitness (for example if you want to do a certain number of squats or push-ups and you mark the number that you do each time)
- Sales goal (for a salesman or for a company trying to reach a sales goal together with staff.
- Reading (read books or stories)
- Learning new words (you can delete the goals and they can write a new word next to each line)
- Weight loss goal tracker (for overweight children)
Tracking your goals will increase the chance that you reach them. There is plenty of space on the chart to add text such as the actual goal and how to plan to achieve it. You can break down the final into smaller goals which will make it easier. Sometimes, reaching the final goal just sounds so overwhelming that we want to give up before we even start. Reaching smaller goals on the way to the final goal is easier to achieve.
We offer a variety of savings tracker printables to track your savings and ensure you reach your savings goals.
If you need to track your expenses to ensure you reach your goals then try our expense tracker printable.
Weight Loss Goal Chart
Set your weight loss goals and track them with these free weight loss tracker printables.
Bucket List Goals
Water Intake Goals
30 Day Challenges
Create New Habits