Select a Template
There are 101 free editable calendar template designs.
Use our free online calendar maker to customize the calendar.
Print at Home
Download the calendar and print it at home.
Daily or Monthly Photo Calendars
Word | Editable PDF | PDF | PNG | JPEG
Bullet Journal Calendar
How to Create Printable Calendars with our Free Calendar Maker
- Select the design that you want to use, from the selection below, or open the free calendar maker.
- Click on the button that reads “Print one Month – Any Month.”
- Select a background, then a calendar, and then add planner stickers to mark important dates. Drag each element to arrange it on your page. You can make each item smaller or bigger.
- Edit the name if you want your name to appear.
- Add any dates that you want to remember or record on your printable calendar.
- Add any icon that you want to add to remember an important event.
- Download as an image or as a PDF.
- Print free calendar.
- Create as many free printable calendar templates as you want.
Print Free Calendar
Here are some calendar ideas. Each of these calendar templates can be made on this site. There are hundreds of additional calendar designs available. Make your own calendar free of charge by following these steps:
Step 1: Select a Free Calendar Template
Once you select a design the calendar generator will open. There are instructions for each step. Follow them step by step for best results. If you have any questions then see FAQ.
These printable calendars can be downloaded in Microsoft Word format. You can then edit and/or print them. These are for people who want a plain blank calendar with no design.
Each PDF calendar can be edited.
Photo Calendar 2020
Select a template from the selection below to start creating your photo calendar, which can be personalized online within minutes. Add your photos and text. You can use a different photo for each month. The calendar maker will create a printable monthly calendar for the next consecutive 12 months.
Printable Countdown Calendar
We offer a selection of cute calendar printables.
How to Print Your Own Calendar
- Select the online calendar template that you would like to customize. They are all free.
- Personalize it by marking dates that you want to remember with text and icons. You can also add your photo.
- Print at home.
- Put it in a folder or have it bound.
How to make a 2020 calendar template?
You can create a free monthly calendar for each month of the year. The following description will explain step-by-step how to make a printable monthly calendar 2020 with any border. The same method can be used to create a yearly calendar 2020 template.
Click here to open the calendar maker.
Click on “select calendar”.
You can then either choose a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly calendar. Assuming you want to print a monthly calendar, select monthly.
Select if you want the week to start on a Sunday or a Monday.
Select the month you want and click on it to insert it into the monthly calendar template. Repeat this process for each month of the year.
To change the border, click on the back arrow until you see “Select border”. Select any border.
How to make an online fillable calendar 2020?
You can create a free fill-in calendar on this site. There are two ways to make a calendar you can edit:
- A Word calendar: You can download one of our Word calendar templates. This is a type-in calendar, but you cannot add the icons and change the dates like you can with the second method below. You will also need Microsoft Word to edit the calendar.
- Calendar you can type on: You can use our calendar maker to create a writable calendar. This method is preferred since you can not only make a typeable calendar, but you can also add fun icons and images to mark special dates.
I need a calendar that I didn’t find on the site.
There are many more calendars on this site so please look around and the chances are you will find what you are looking for. If not, please leave a comment, and we will try to make it for you.
How to make a mom calendar?
You can use our fill-in calendar template to create a mom calendar. There are a few ways to mark activities for kids:
- Color code the activities and use a different color for each child. To do this, click on “add text.” Drag the text to wherever you want it to appear. Click on the little black box to change the text color. Use a different color for each child.
- Upload a photo of each child. Click on “add photo.”
- Write your child’s name next to the activity or the date. Click on “add text” to do this.
- You might also want to try our planner printables.
Have a problem or did something not work?
Please leave a comment or click on “Feedback and Suggestion” on the bottom left-hand corner and we will try to help. If you mark “Receive Updates,” then we will get back to you with a response.