The blank weekly calendar printable is available in three different formats: editable PDF, Word and as an image (png). To make an editable weekly calendar template, select either an editable PDF or Word format. For a free printable weekly calendar with pretty backgrounds or borders please see the weekly calendar section
Since this template is split in the middle, I like to use the left column for daily commitments and daily tasks and the right column for weekly tasks that are not related to a particular day. I usually have one section for things that I must get done that week and in the middle of the right column I have another section for things I would like to get done that week. The template is very flexible and works well for me.
To create a weekly schedule template select a layout that includes an hourly schedule such as those below.
Weekly Hourly Planner
The one-week calendar template starts the week on a Sunday. However, with the Word version, you can edit the text and start the week from a Monday.
Uses for the Printable Weekly Calendar Templates
- Keep track of your weekly schedule and appointments. You might prefer one of the templates with an hourly breakdown.
- Create a class schedule template to keep track of classes and assignments.
- Make a menu planner and keep track of your meal plans and required ingredients.
- Staff schedule template to track shifts and employees’ working hours.
- Make a blank 2-week calendar by printing 2 copies on one page via your printer’s settings. To make a blank 6-week calendar, print 6 copies on one page.
- The weekly calendar template Word format is very flexible and you can pretty much make anything with it. You can add columns, lines, text, etc.
- Use the weekly blank calendar to create a fitness journal. Write your planned workout schedule and update it with your actual workouts. You can also journal a bit each day.
- Use the half-size to replace planner inserts in your Happy Planner or other planner.