The blank weekly calendar printable is available in portrait or landscape. You can download as an image or a document (typeable PDF, MS Word, Excel, Google Docs). Instant download. Many designs are available to meet your specific needs.
To make an editable weekly calendar template, select either an editable PDF or Word format. For a free printable weekly calendar with pretty backgrounds or borders please see the weekly calendar section
Since this template is split in the middle, I like to use the left column for daily commitments and daily tasks and the right column for weekly tasks that are not related to a particular day. I usually have one section for things that I must get done that week and in the middle of the right column, I have another section for things I would like to get done that week. The template is very flexible and works well for me.
This version includes a section for things you must do, things you would like to do, gratitude, schedule, mood, self-care, exercise, chores, and notes. If you want to change the sections then choose the Word or Google Docs version.
If you want to edit your printable week calendar with Google Docs, download the Word document and open it with Google Docs.
To create a weekly schedule template select a layout that includes an hourly schedule such as those below.
Weekly Hourly Planner
The one-week calendar template starts the week on a Sunday. However, with the Word version, you can edit the text and start the week from a Monday.
Uses for the Printable Weekly Calendar Templates
- Keep track of your weekly schedule and appointments. You might prefer one of the templates with an hourly breakdown.
- Create a class schedule template to keep track of classes and assignments.
- Make a menu planner and keep track of your meal plans and required ingredients.
- Staff schedule template to track shifts and employees’ working hours.
- Make a blank 2-week calendar by printing 2 copies on one page via your printer’s settings. To make a blank 6-week calendar, print 6 copies on one page.
- The weekly calendar template in Word format is very flexible and you can pretty much make anything with it. You can add columns, lines, text, etc.
- Use the weekly blank calendar to create a fitness journal. Write your planned workout schedule and update it with your actual workouts. You can also journal a bit each day.
- Use the half-size to replace planner inserts in your Happy Planner or other planners.