Free manifestation journal that will guide you through each step to manifest your dream life.
This is a free manual for manifesting your dream life in PDF format that you can either print or type on. It will take you through each step of the manifestation process to help you manifest your dream life!
A manifestation journal is one of the methods of manifestation that you can use to get the things you want. We offer a free printable manifestation journal template to manifest anything you want. The journal will guide you through the process, even if you don’t know how to manifest something. You can complete the journal more than once. Once you get what you want, set new goals, print a new copy of the journal, and use it again.
The manifestation journal template is typeable so you can type your answers. However, writing manifestation on paper is more powerful, so it is better to print it and write in your own handwriting.
We offer a few different manifestation journal examples and all are free so scroll down to the bottom of the page to check out all the options.
In order to manifest someone or something, you need to express gratitude, describe what you want to manifest, visualize yourself receiving what you want, and feel what you will feel when it happens. A journal is a great place to express each of these components.
You can also use your manifestation journal to record your manifest list and keep track of what you have already manifested and the goals you still want to reach.
When you write on paper, you are more focused and present. Therefore, a journal is the perfect place to practice visualization and describe the feelings and emotions you will feel when you reach your goals. This will make the law of attraction deliver whatever you are feeling.
The first step in your manifestation journal is to write your manifest list. You need to be clear on what you want to manifest before you start working on it.
There is also an open section to write down your hopes, thoughts, feelings, goals, and dreams.
You will record your manifestation journey from the very beginning until you reach all your goals and dreams.
The journal will also help you understand your limiting beliefs and negative thinking.
If you feel despondent, then the motivation section will remind you to stay positive and help provide motivation to continue the process.
The journal template includes manifestation journal prompts with space to journal about each prompt and other manifestation journal ideas.
Manifestation Journal Prompts
Use journal prompts to get you thinking and writing if you are not sure how to start. Sometimes, when you are not sure what to write about, a journal prompt gets the creative process in motion and prompts you to think and write about something.
These manifestation journal prompts will encourage you to think about what you want and describe the thoughts and feelings that you will have when you get there. When you put these powerful thoughts and feelings on paper the law of attraction will start working to bring them to you. During the manifestation process, it is important to stay positive. Some of the journal prompts encourage positive thinking and prompt you to appreciate what you have and feel grateful.
- Describe a perfect life in your opinion.
- List your positive attributes and write about the importance of each one.
- What are your unique talents and strengths?
- What do you think you do better than other people?
- How do you define a perfect romantic relationship? How would it feel to be in the perfect relationship?
- What is the perfect job? How would it feel to have the perfect job?
- How do you define success? How would it feel to be successful?
- What is your passion? How would it feel to find your passion?
- What makes you feel positive and happy? How do you feel when you are positive and happy?
- Which things make you feel sad? How can you avoid them?
- What are your 5 best qualities?
- What would have to change in your life to make you feel totally fulfilled? How would you feel?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What are your long-term goals?
- If you had three wishes, what would you ask for?
- What makes you feel fulfilled?
- Are you excited about your life? What would make you more excited? How would it feel?
- What are your top priorities in life?
- How could people make the world a better place? How could you make the world a better place?
- What do you love about life in general?
- What do you love about your life?
- Do you enjoy your own company? What can you do to enjoy it more?
- Do you like yourself? What could you do to like yourself more? How would it feel?
- How do you define ideal me-time? What would you do? How would you feel? How could you make more time for yourself?
- Describe the things that made you happy in life.
- What would you like to change about your financial situation? How will you feel when you reach those goals?
- What could you do to reach your financial goals?
- Describe one of your self-limiting beliefs. How can you change or overcome each one?
Daily Manifestation Journal
In the book Super Attractor: “Methods for Manifesting a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”, Gabrielle Bernstein recommends a method called the Daily Design Method to start your day right and create the day you want each day. Start each morning by asking yourself a few questions:
- How do I want to feel today?
- Who do I want to be today?
- What do I want to receive today?
- What do I want to give today?
Answering these questions will keep your energy aligned exactly as it should be. This positive energy will come through in each and every interaction you have throughout the day.
Our free printable journal template below also includes this daily manifestation template.
I have created this daily journal template that includes Bernstein’s Daily Design Method and other manifestation methods to help you start your day well and manifest whatever you want. It includes a section for gratitude, affirmation, and visualization. The gratitude section is to get you to appreciate what you have before you ask for something else which is an important part of manifestation. In the affirmation section, you will write your affirmation (see how to manifest). In the visualization section, you must create the feelings that you will feel and the thoughts that you will have when the Universe gives you what you want. When you visualize, you generate powerful thoughts and feelings of having whatever it is you want. The law of attraction then returns that reality to you, just as you saw it in your mind.
In The Secret, Rhonda Byrne explains that to use the law of attraction to your advantage, make it a habitual way of being and not just a one-time event. The daily journal template above will help you to do this.
Manifestation Methods to Use in Your Journal
You are going to want to include as many of the following methods in your journal as you can. Our free journal templates already include them.
Write about your future life as if it is happening right now. This technique can reprogram your subconscious mind. Thank the Universe for the things that you are manifesting as if you already have them. Describe the feelings and emotions you will experience when you get what you want in the present tense as if you already have it. Manifestation scripting is very powerful. You can either use our templates below to do this or just use a blank notebook that you can title your manifestation notebook. Write about whatever you want to happen in the present tense as if it is happening already.
Vision Board Journal
A journal is also a good place to create a vision board or a manifestation board. A vision board is a place where you add images of your dream life. If you prefer to describe your dream life in words then call it an idea journal and capture your ideas and dreams. Some people actually create a board that they hang in their home. A vision board journal is more private if you don’t want people to see your vision board. Since a vision board journal is private you might be freer to dream big without anyone causing you to cast doubt on your abilities. When people do not understand the law of attraction they can find the concept strange and might be skeptical.
Use your idea journal / vision board journal to brainstorm ideas to reach your goals.
See the vision board app.
Expectation is a powerful attractive force. Expect the things you want, and don’t expect the things you don’t want.
One of the most powerful methods of manifestation is visualization. The idea is to see yourself getting what you want and generate the thoughts and feelings of having it now. When you are visualizing you emit a powerful frequency into the Universe. The law of attraction will then return that reality to you, just as you saw it in your mind. The manifestation journal includes sections to help you visualize and generate the thoughts and feelings of having it now.
Positive affirmations are statements that you say to remind yourself of something you want to achieve or the qualities you want to possess. They should be written in the present tense even if you have not yet reached these goals. For example,
I am an independent person with a good job and a loving relationship!
Repeating positive affirmations can be a simple and effective way to change the thoughts you have about yourself. It can be as easy as writing them down and then reading them aloud. You can also record yourself reading them and then play them back to yourself daily.
The first step to repeating positive affirmations is to write down your affirmation(s). You should choose a few affirmations that are relevant to what you want to change about yourself, such as “I am confident” or “I am beautiful”.
According to the law of attraction, we attract what we focus on most heavily with our thoughts and feelings. When we focus on negative thoughts or fear, then negative things will happen to us. However, when we focus on positive thoughts or hope, then good things will happen to us. When we continually think about where we want to be, then we will get there with time.
When you are grateful for what you have you will attract more good things. There is a gratitude section in each of the journals but we also offer many free gratitude journal templates on this site.
Be Thankful for What you Have
A gratitude list is a list of things that you are grateful for. The gratitude list can be considered a tool to focus on the good things in your life and therefore to become more grateful and positive. The practice of writing down what you are grateful for can lead to higher levels of happiness and satisfaction. It can be used by anyone to help them feel better about what they have and what they are. The Law of Attraction encourages you to feel grateful for what you have while you manifest your new goals. When you feel grateful, the law of attraction will bring more of what you want into your life.
Be Thankful for What you Want
When you give thanks for what you want before you even get it, it sends a more powerful signal out into the Universe to bring what you want into your life.
For example, an affirmation can include thanks. For example:
- I am thankful for finding my perfect partner
- I am grateful for the new job offer
- I am grateful for the money I just came into
Create a work plan and follow it
The law of attraction will provide you with opportunities and help you reach your dreams but you have to take action. You have to create opportunities, recognize them, and act on them. Use your journal to create a work plan. Set goals and plan the action steps you need to take to reach those goals. Follow up and ensure that you are implementing your plan. All of the manifestation journals include a section to plan your actions. However, if you prefer a more in-depth planner then see our free goal planner that will help you turn your dream life into reality.
Digital or Printable Manifestation Journal
We offer free printable pre-made journals that you can print and use as-is. They will guide you through each stage of manifestation and are perfect for those who are new to the law of attraction. Our pre-made manifesting journal includes the following topics:
Manifest list – this is a list of your dream life and the goals you want to achieve. This is the first page of your journal. It should only include things that truly matter to you. We are changing all the time and our goals often change accordingly. Revisit this page periodically to ensure that your goals are current and updated. Keep track of what you have already manifested and the goals you still want to reach.
Your Motivation – why do you want to achieve these goals? How will they make you feel? This page is important because it reminds you why you want to get wherever you are going. It will keep you motivated.
There are many other sections such as gratitude, visualization, affirmations, limiting beliefs, daily manifestation, etc.
This manifestation journal has 94 pages and includes 6 different areas of your life to ensure that you manifest a balanced life and reach all your dreams in all areas of your life. Each section has specific pages related to that section and 7 daily manifestation pages. Each day, choose to focus on one area and fill out the daily page for that area.
How to make a manifestation journal
You can use the journal template on a digital device such as an iPad or you can print it and write in it.
There is a lot of power in writing so if you can print it and use it that way then you will have an added advantage. However, you can also use the digital version.
Manifestation Journal Examples
Ways to Manifest on Paper
Here are four specific manifestation journal examples. Each journal is for a specific manifestation method.
555 Manifestation Method
777 Manifestation Technique
333 Manifestation Method
369 Manifestation Method
How to Manifest Money
This is a free 10-page manifestation journal to help you manifest money.
How to Manifest Weight Loss
This is a free 35-page manifestation journal to show you how to manifest weight loss.
You can also use this Grabovoi codes journal to activate Grabovoi manifestation numbers.
- If you are not sure how to start journaling then use our journal template or journal prompts.
- Don’t overthink things. Write whatever comes to mind.
- Don’t worry about grammar or how well you write. You are writing for yourself only and the ideas are more important than the writing style.
- Try to write every day to form a habit. If you only have a few minutes then use them to express gratitude if you don’t keep a separate gratitude journal. When you journal daily you will also send more signals to the Universe.
- Write about the feelings you will feel when you manifest whatever it is that you are trying to manifest. For example, if you are trying to manifest someone write how you will feel when it happens. Describe how they make you feel, how much you love them, etc. See how to manifest someone.
- Set your goals as high as you can. Use your manifesting journal to understand how you define your dream life and then use it to manifest your dream life. Don’t stay in your comfort zone. Dream big and set goals that are inspiring.
- Use your manifesting journal for reflection. Sometimes we are not totally sure how we want our dream life to look. Sometimes we reach our goals and realize that they didn’t fulfill us as much as we thought. Journal about your goals, your dreams, your feelings, and your aspirations until you are totally clear about where you want to be in the future. If you need to change your manifest list then do it. The best way to manifest your dream life is to be sure that it is really the life you want and need to be happy and fulfilled. If you are not sure, then it won’t happen.
- Keep your journal secret. When you think someone will read your journal you may find yourself being less open. You might be afraid to dream big and describe how wonderful you are. We were taught to be modest and not tell the world how great we think we are. However, your private journal is the place to think positively, praise yourself, and dream big.
- If you suffer from mood swings, then mark each positive happy page with a symbol in the corner. It could be a cute heart or a smiley face. When you are feeling down, page through to find the pages with the happy symbol and read them to make yourself feel better.
How to Start a Manifestation Journal
Choose any of the templates above and start writing in your diary.
Each template will guide you through each of the steps.
Try to fill out each of the pages, since they all include elements that are vital to the manifestation process.
How to Manifest in a Journal
You are going to want to include as many of the manifestation methods as you can in your journal (such as visualization, affirmations, gratitude, etc). Our free journal templates already include each of them so the best way to do this is to use our ready-made templates.
How to Write in a Manifest Journal
Our templates have specific sections to write in. There are two ways to write.
- If you use a printable journal template, then you will write in your handwriting with any pen.
- If you use the digital version, then you will want to use an Apple pen or stylus. See digital planner for a detailed explanation.
How to Start Manifesting
If you are new to manifesting then I suggest that you read about how to manifest. Once you have a better idea about what manifesting and the law of attraction is, then come back to this page and download your law of attraction journal.