What size is the Binder Spine Template?
The templates above are 1″ wide. We also have binder spine templates that are 2″ wide here.
- Select a binder cover template with a coordinating design.
- Print on cardstock and it will be easier to insert the spine into the pocket.
- Cut with a paper cutter to ensure that you cut a straight line.
- Use these binder spines and our binder covers to upgrade cheap binders. Often, we even have old binders at home that don’t even need to be purchased. For example, a chevron binder often costs a lot more than a cheap plain white binder. Use a chevron binder spine and binder cover to create a chevron binder for the price of a cheap plain one.
How to Use the Template in Word
You can use our free online customizer to add text before you print. It is easier than using Word.f you prefer to use Word you can do that too.
However, if you prefer to use Microsoft Word you can do that too.
- Click on the design that you want to use.
- Delete the dummy text.
- Download as an image.
- Insert the image into a Word document.