New! You can now add watercolor elements to your bullet journal! With the help of our free bullet journal app you can create a beautiful journal with only a few clicks of your mouse. Here are some pages created with our free app. The possibilities are endless!
How to add watercolor elements to your planner inserts?
- Open the planner maker app.
- Select your planner size. If you are not sure what size you need then check our list of planner sizes to find yours.
- Click on “planner stickers and embellishments”.
- Select “watercolor elements”.
- Choose any watercolor element and click on it to add it to your planner.
- Drag the watercolor picture to wherever you would like it to appear. You can make it bigger or smaller.
- You can add thousands of elements to your planner.
- Download and/or print and insert into your planner.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 6 Average: 4.7]
2 thoughts on “Bullet Journal with Watercolor Elements”
Can watercolor elements only be done in the full size planner option?
Thanks for the comment! We have now added watercolor elements to all planner sizes!