New! You can now add watercolor elements to your bullet journal! With the help of our free bullet journal app you can create a beautiful journal with only a few clicks of your mouse. Here are some pages created with our free app. The possibilities are endless!
How to add watercolor elements to your planner inserts?
- Open the planner maker app.
- Select your planner size. If you are not sure what size you need then check our list of planner sizes to find yours.
- Click on “planner stickers and embellishments”.
- Select “watercolor elements”.
- Choose any watercolor element and click on it to add it to your planner.
- Drag the watercolor picture to wherever you would like it to appear. You can make it bigger or smaller.
- You can add thousands of elements to your planner.
- Download and/or print and insert into your planner.