New! You can now add watercolor elements to your bullet journal! With the help of our free bullet journal app you can create a beautiful journal with only a few clicks of your mouse. Here are some pages created with our free app. The possibilities are endless!
How to add watercolor elements to your planner inserts?
- Click on “planner sizes” to see a list of planner sizes available. We offer planner printables for most planner sizes.
- Select your planner size. If you are not sure what size you need see the list of planners to find yours.
- Click on “planner stickers and embellishments”.
- Select “watercolor”.
- Choose any watercolor element.
- Drag the watercolor picture to wherever you would like it to appear. You can make it bigger or smaller.
- You can also change the background template or change the planner inserts. The sample page has a “to do checklist” but you can erase this and add any other insert.