With our free letterhead template maker, you can create your own custom letterhead for your business. When you have finished customizing it, you can download it as a PDF document or as an image file. Use the image file to create Word documents (see explanation below) or for handwritten letters.
Here are some examples of the company letterhead templates available on this site. This is only a small sample and there are over 101 different templates available.
What is a letterhead?
A letterhead is a sheet of paper with the basic details of a company. These details include the company name, address, other contact details, a logo, and usually a design on the top and/or bottom of the page. The design is usually part of a cohesive corporate design used on other documents. Company letterhead is usually used for all official documents to show that the company has issued them.
How to make a letterhead?
With our free letterhead maker, you don’t need any graphic experience or any software in order to know how to create a letterhead.
How to edit the letterhead template?
- Click on the button above to open the app. You will see some letterhead template examples on the left.
- Select any template to start customizing.
- Select a new border if you want to change the design.
- Go to the edit text box and replace the dummy text with your own text.
- You can change the font, the font size, and color.
- You can also drag the text anywhere on the page.
- To add text, click on “add text”.
- Download the stationery paper.
How to make business letterhead with logo?
- Click on the button above to open the app. When you open the app, you will see an option to add an image.
- Click on “add image”.
- Select your logo.
- Drag it to the desired location.
- If you need to make it smaller or bigger then use the arrows on the bottom left corner.
How to create a letterhead in Word?
- Follow the simple instructions below to see how to make letterhead in Word.
- Customize your stationery template as per the instructions above.
- Download the template as an image (jpg or png).
- Open a new Word document.
- Go to insert -> pictures and select the template that you downloaded previously. If you didn’t save it in any particular place then it should be in your downloads folder.
- Right-click on the image and click on “wrap text”.
- Select “behind text”.
- Drag the image to fill the page.