Free printable Santa Stop Here sign that you can edit online and print at home.
You can add clipart to these templates.
How to Make a Santa Stop Here Sign
- Click the button above to open the online sign maker.
- Choose a template for the sign. There are 18 different templates available. Choose the one that you like best.
- Edit the text. You can also add additional text if you want to write something else. You can change all the text. For example, if you prefer to write “Santa please stop here” then feel free to edit. You can also change the font size, font color and the font style.
- Add clipart (optional). You can drag the clipart around and you can make it smaller or bigger.
- Download the sign. You can download as an image file or a PDF document.
- Print on cardstock.
How to Make a Santa Stop Here Sign for Outdoors
Follow the instructions above but laminate your page with a laminating pouch, If you don’t have a laminating machine then you can use a self-sealing pouch (see below) which does not require a laminator (laminating machine). You can also have the page laminated at your local office supplies store. I personally think that a laminator is a very useful gadget and I use mine quite often.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you purchase anything I earn a commission on your purchase but it doesn’t cost you anything.