Free printable medication log sheet in various formats. Since the medication sheet is editable you can adapt it to your needs.
- There is a free medication list template in Word format that can be customized. It is a blank page with a simple border.
- There is a printable medication list that cannot be edited. This is available in jpg format.
- Medication log sheet PDF format that cannot be edited.
- There is a medication schedule template with 101 different backgrounds for those who want a pretty version. You can select any background and any format for the medication log. You can also add text and photos. For example, you can add a photo of each medication. This free printable medication log is available in any planner size so that you can insert it into your planner or use it as is.
Medication List with 101 Different Backgrounds
Select any background. Delete the contents of the planner. Click on “inserts” and select “medication list”. Available in various sizes for most planners. Here are a few samples but there are hundreds of options available:
To Print on US Letter Paper (8.5″ x 11″)
To Print on A4 Paper (21cm X 29.7cm)
How to Edit the Medication List Form
Select the medication log template that is closest to your ideal form.
Open the format that you want to use. If you want to edit the template then use the Word format.
Medication Log Sheet PDF
There are two methods to print a medication log sheet in PDF format. You can either select a ready-made sheet and download it as a PDF file or you can create your own custom sheet and select your background and text. It takes about 2 minutes to make and can be customized free and then downloaded as a PDF file.
The first option is a blank white sheet with a simple grey border available in one size only (full page). The second option enables you to select any background you want in any size.
Why is it important to track your medication?
- Firstly, I don’t know about you, but my memory isn’t that good anymore. A few minutes after I think I have taken my medication I am not sure if I actually did or not. I once read that pregnancy causes memory loss. I don’t know if that is the reason or if I am just usually preoccupied but these days if I don’t track something then I probably won’t remember it.
- When something is on your mind it bothers you even if you are not aware of it. Remembering that you have taken a pill doesn’t seem like a big deal, but it is just another thing to remember. A thing that can be avoided by keeping a medication log. Your mind should be used to process information not to store it.
- Keeping track of all medication you take will enable your doctor or health professional to ensure that different medications can be safely taken together.
- In case of emergency, health professionals will know exactly what you are used to taking, what time you take it and the dosage.
- Include vitamins and over-the-counter medication in your tracking template as well. You never know when you might need to check what you have taken.
- Often medication has side effects. You might not even realize that a side effect is related. Keeping track of the time that you took a pill, the dosage and a side effect might enable you to confirm that it is indeed caused by the medication.