Do you ever find yourself searching for ways to store things in your planner? Our free storage pockets will provide storage solutions and look good in the process!
This is a cute storage solution for your planner or notebook. You can also use it to make DIY greeting cards. There are 4 different designs. You can print on the jeans pockets before you print them. You can use the pockets to store stickers, reminders, cards, and other embellishments.
The journal pockets print on US letter paper which makes it easier to estimate the size that they will print.
How to Make the Storage Pockets
- First, select the design that you want. There are 4 options and you can print as many as you want.
- Drag the pocket to wherever you want it to print on the paper. You can make it smaller or larger.
- Add text if you want to write on the pockets. You can change the color of the text to white or you can leave it black.
- Print on cardstock.
- Cut out the pocket.
- Apply glue to the sides and the bottom. Paste on your planner, notebook or greeting card.
- Allow to dry.
You can also use these cute printables to create DIY greeting cards.
How to make journal pockets
You can use the method above to make journal pockets. However, here are some additional methods:
- Use a ready-made envelope. It can be a small or large envelope. Adhere with a glue stick.
- Stick two pages together on both sides and at the bottom of the page. Leave the top open to insert items.
- Fold a page to form a pocket from one sheet of card. Simply fold the page over and glue the sides with a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- Self-adhesive corners can be used to insert documents or booklets.