Create a free personalized letter from Santa to excite your child. Add a cute Santa envelope from the North Pole. You can edit all text on the note and the envelope template.
If your child will be excited to get a letter from Santa, then spend a few minutes today to see his smile when the letter “arrives” from the North Pole.
You can personalize each Santa letter template before you print it. Create as many free letters from Santa as you want. If you have an Elf on the Shelf then see our free Elf on the Shelf letter templates.
If your children wrote a letter to Santa, then relate to that letter in this response from Santa so that they feel their letter was received and read.
Since the text is editable, you can use the free printable letterhead from Santa for any purpose.
Letter from Santa Template
We also offer a Santa letter to kids and a Christmas envelope.
How to Create Personalized Letters from Santa
On this website, you can create free printable Santa letters to kids.
- Click on any of the buttons above.
- Select a template.
- Change the background or use the background in the template that you have chosen. There are many Santa background images and other Christmas borders available.
- Edit all text. Add the child’s name and any other text that you want to personalize the letter.
- You can also edit the Santa letterhead.
- Download as a PDF.
- Print the note from Santa.
The above explanation assumes that you create the letter before you print it. There is another option to create a free printable fill in blank letter from Santa template. This method is useful if you want to use the template each year instead of creating a new one each time. Each year you fill in the blank spaces. To create this, delete any specific details and then print the blank template. Both methods are free.
Santa Envelope Template
Free Santa envelope to make the letter look genuine!
The North Pole envelopes are so cute and the look on your child’s face will make the effort worthwhile.
We also offer a letter to Santa
How to get a letter postmarked from the North Pole
The method above is quick and easy and there is no time limit. However, if you want an authentic North Pole Postmark, you can actually get one from the North Pole Post Office!
- Have your child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope and address it to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- We also offer free printable envelopes that are already addressed.
- Write a personalized letter from Santa (see the templates above) and sign it “From Santa.”
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Affix a First-Class Mail stamp to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
- Send it before December 10 to receive the letter from Santa on time.