Money affirmations to reprogram your mind and change your mindset from one of scarcity to one of financial abundance.
What are Money Affirmations
Money affirmations are positive statements that help you reprogram your mind and change your mindset from one of scarcity to one of financial abundance. According to the law of attraction, whatever you are thinking and feeling today is what will create your future. What you focus on with thought and feeling is what you attract. When you feel positive about your financial situation and your ability to attract money then you are creating a destiny that is on track with what you desire. When you have negative thoughts and focus on scarcity and debt then you are creating a future full of debt and despair. Everything you are feeling is creating your future. The more you feel empowered to make and attract money the more you will attract wealth and abundance. Once you can master your feelings, you can create your reality and that reality can be one of abundance. Since you get what you are feeling about it is important to control your feelings and have an abundance mindset. One of the ways to do this is by repeating positive affirmations. When you are trying to attract money, repeating money affirmations will help you manifest money. See how to manifest money
How to Write Money Affirmations
Before you start writing any money or wealth affirmations you have to define your financial or money goals. What exactly do you want to manifest? The manifestation journal above will help you define your goals and create your manifest list. When you ask the Universe to provide you with something you have to be very clear about what you want.
Wealth affirmations should be written in positive language. For example, you don’t write I want to be debt-free since “debt” is a negative word and your subconscious doesn’t understand what “debt-free” is. Instead, you ask the Universe to attract money or live in abundance.
Positive affirmations should also be written in the present tense. So you don’t write “I am going to get money”. Instead, you write, “I attract money” in the present tense.
See the sample list of money affirmations below.
How to Use Wealth Affirmations
When it comes to affirmations, repetition is very important. Repeat the wealth affirmations on a daily basis. Say them aloud every single day. Try to spend at least 10 minutes a day repeating your money manifestation affirmations. You can create free printable positive affirmation cards on this site or write each affirmation on a sticky note. Stick your daily affirmations on the bathroom mirror, the fridge, your cupboard, or anywhere where you will see them every day. You can also save the affirmation cards on your phone and create wallpaper for your phone, tablet, or PC with them.
Try to be relaxed when you repeat the affirmations. The best time to do this is when you are going to sleep. Taking a few deep breaths or doing some meditation before you go to sleep will not only help you focus on your manifestation affirmations but will also help you sleep well. There are many short guided meditations on YouTube. When you are relaxed and calm, close your eyes and repeat your money affirmations. Start visualizing them manifesting and fall asleep while your subconscious is visualizing and feeling the emotions you will feel when you get the money you want. Alternatively, you can try the manifesting money chant described below.
Connect with the words and trigger the feelings and emotions you will feel when you get the money. Use words such as grateful, excited, empowered, ecstatic, etc. The most powerful money affirmations will include trigger words that invoke strong feelings.
Visualize what you will do when you get the money you want to manifest. If you plan to buy a new car with the money, then visualize yourself driving it. If you want to buy a home, then visualize yourself living in it.
Believe that you will manifest money or whatever you are trying to manifest. You need to believe that you are going to be a massive success and have no doubts in your mind. Adopt an abundance mindset and get rid of your scarcity mindset. Focus on abundance and on what you already have in life. Don’t complain about or talk about your debt. Talk about your life as if you already live a life of abundance. Act as if it is your reality and it will become your reality.
When you are trying to manifest money or anything else, it is very important to have a positive attitude and to fill yourself with positive energy. Have a positive attitude and make an effort to only give place to positive thoughts. Positive thinking doesn’t come naturally to everyone and some people have to make a conscious effort to think positively. One of the best ways to do this is to show gratitude for what you have and to appreciate what you have before you ask for more. Use our free printable gratitude journal to make gratitude a part of your day. If you find yourself having negative energy or negative thoughts, then repeat a positive affirmation a number of times until it changes your mindset.
Make sure that you don’t have any money obstacles. Do you feel worthy of the wealth you are trying to manifest? On a subconscious level, some people don’t feel worthy and therefore they will not be able to manifest money. Financial affirmations are a great way to develop a positive money mindset and to get rid of limiting beliefs. Make sure that your subconscious mind is on board with your program to make money.
Prosperity affirmations don’t necessarily have to relate to money. When you set your financial goals try to think WHY you want to make money. Do you want to buy a car or a home? Do you want to live a stress-free life? Are you looking for power? Do you want to feel successful? When you write affirmations for success and prosperity make them specific to your needs. The better you understand your needs the greater your chances of meeting your needs. If you are trying to buy a car, then your affirmation could be “I am thankful for my new car”.
Do Affirmations to Attract Money Work?
Positive money affirmations are not magic. In my opinion, you cannot recite positive affirmations daily and expect an unlimited source of income to suddenly appear.
In the movie, “The Secret”, by Rhonda Byrne, they showed situations where this does happen and it might actually happen in reality. However, in my opinion, this is the exception and not the rule.
If you want to successfully manifest money then you need to do all of the steps above AND look for opportunities to make money. When opportunities arise take action. You need to act on them and have courage. You might be saying to yourself, then why do the whole manifestation process and why recite affirmations? In my opinion, the affirmations will change your mindset and give you the courage and self-confidence to look for and take opportunities. When you are trying to manifest money, you will suddenly be more aware of opportunities that might have been there before but you overlooked them. One of the ways that wealth affirmations work is to change your money mindset and your thinking. When you repeat the affirmations, your behavior will automatically change and you will see shifts in your life. You will meet people and be in situations where there are opportunities to make money. When you see these opportunities, then act on them. Have the courage to take chances. If you need the motivation to take action before you lose your courage then see the 5 second rule.
It is important that you make an effort to refrain from negative self-talk. These are negative statements instead of positive affirmations. For example, if you keep thinking you don’t have enough money this is negative self-talk or a negative affirmation. You are concentrating on the problem rather than on the solution. Words have power but they can work against you or for you.
Examples of Money Manifestation Affirmations
Here are some examples of money affirmations. If you can relate to any of them, then you can use them as-is. However, it is important that they are meaningful and believable to you. Therefore, if you need to make any changes to adapt them to your financial goals then do so.
Any changes in your financial situation need to be challenging yet reasonable (i.e. you have to believe that you are capable of reaching these goals).
- I am grateful for the money that I keep receiving from unexpected sources.
- My bank account always has money in it.
- I am a money magnet and I attract money.
- I attract money and I live in abundance.
- My income is constantly increasing.
- I live in a state of constant prosperity and abundance.
- I am grateful that I always have more than enough money.
- I am excited about the money-making opportunities in my life.
- Money flows to me in abundance.
- I live in abundance and I have enough money to buy anything I want.
- I have a great attitude toward money and I know I deserve to be wealthy.
- I am worthy of my wealth.
- Money comes to me in unexpected ways.
- I can pay all my bills and I still have money left to do whatever I want to do.
- The Universe provides money-making opportunities for me every day.
- Money and power are attracted to me on a daily basis.
- I am so grateful to have enough money to live my dream life.
- I am thrilled to have an abundance of money.
- New avenues of income open up to me every day.
- I am thrilled to have found my dream job.
- I am wealthy and I am worthy of my wealth.
- I am rich and generous and I help others with my wealth.
- I have large sums of money in my bank account.
- I am the master of my wealth and I control my destiny.
- I am grateful that I have financial freedom.
- I work very hard and I live a life of comfort.
- It is incredible that my business is doing so well.
- I live an abundant life and all my needs are taken care of.
- My clients love me since I provide them with so much value.
- I am excited to have the money I need to live my dream life.
- I live a life of prosperity and I have enough of everything.
- It is exciting that doors of opportunity open for me each day.
- I am a money magnet and I attract whatever I need.
These are examples of positive affirmations for money or wealth. You can use them for inspiration to create your own financial abundance affirmations.
What is a mantra?
According to Chopra, the word mantra is a Sanskrit term made up of “man,” which means mind, and “tra,” which means transport or vehicle. In other words, in Hinduism and Buddhism, a mantra is an instrument of the mind—a powerful sound or vibration that you can use to enter a deep state of meditation. However, the Cambridge Dictionary also defines a mantra as a statement or slogan repeated frequently.
What is a money mantra?
A money mantra is a statement repeated frequently that can carry a vibration to get your money mindset in harmony with the Universe.
What is the difference between a mantra and an affirmation?
Both affirmations and mantras can help you improve your financial situation and reach your goals. Money affirmations are positive statements to help you reprogram your mind to focus on abundance instead of scarcity. A money mantra has a similar function, but it is more spiritual. A money mantra can be chanted during or after a meditation session.
With a money mantra, the focus is more on the sound and less on the intention as it is with a money affirmation.
How to repeat money mantras
When you repeat the money mantras try to be in a relaxed state.
- Relax and get comfortable. Find a quiet comfortable place where you won’t be interrupted. Either lie down or sit on a comfortable chair with your feet on the ground.
- Breathe deeply. Breathe in slowly through your nose. Place one hand on your chest and the other on your belly. The air should move into your nose and downward so that you feel your tummy rise with your hand and fall inward (toward your spine). Exhale slowly through slightly pursed lips. The hand on your chest should remain relatively still. Pay attention to your breathing without doing anything to try and change it.
- Begin to chant your money mantra. You can either say it out loud or repeat it silently. Try to match the money mantra chant to your breathing. Ideally, you will want your mantra and your breathing to settle into a rhythm.
- If your thoughts start to wander, don’t try and force them away. Instead, just acknowledge them, let them go, and focus on your breathing and your mantra.
- Consistency is key. Repeat this practice daily.