There are four different formats available:
See also Naughty or Nice List
Free Christmas List Template
You can select the free printable Christmas list template that you want to use. There are various options available and they are all free. You can either type your Christmas list before you print or print a Christmas list template and fill in the list after you print. The title reads “Name’s Christmas checklist” but, you can edit it to create various lists such as: Christmas songs list, wish list, carols list, etc. We also offer a free Christmas gift list template to track gifts and cards and a letter to Santa for kids.
The following templates are perfect for those looking for cute Christmas list ideas.
We also offer a blank list for whose who want a simple free printable Christmas wish list printable.
Bullet Journal Christmas list
Make a Christmas wish list bullet journal style.
Christmas Wish List
You can create a Christmas wish list template from any of the designs above since you can edit the list template and title.
4 Things for Christmas
What is the 4 gift rule?
The four gift rule will not only simplify your Christmas shopping but might also mean more meaningful gifts for the recipient. According to the 4 gift rule, each person gets only four gifts for Christmas:
- Something you want
- Something you need
- Something to wear
- Something to read
We offer a free printable Secret Santa wish list and many other Secret Santa template printables.
You might also like our free Christmas gift list templates to track gifts and cards.
What can these templates be used for?
The text on the Christmas list template can be edited so you can use the templates to create any list. Here are some ideas:
- Christmas songs list
- Christmas wish list template
- Printable Christmas shopping list template
- Christmas carols list
- Gift list
- Christmas movies list
- Christmas bucket list
- Santa wish list printable
- Christmas to-do list
How do you use the Christmas list maker if you want to type the list?
- Click on the black button above to open the Christmas wish list maker.
- Select the template that you want to use.
- Click on the A button to type text.
- Type the item.
- Move the text on to the line.
If you want to change the number of lines see the instructions below.
You can also use our free online Christmas list creator.
How to change the number of lines or the checklist template?
- Click on the checklist template.
- Click on “click here to change” (above the template).
- Select the list template that you want to use.
How to make a Christmas list
- Select a template from the selection above.
- Change the title to whatever you want to appear as a title.
- Type the gifts that you are hoping to receive. Click on the A button to add text. You can also print a Santa wish list template and fill it in by hand.
Online Christmas List Maker
Create your own personalized list with this free online list maker. Only the items you select will appear on your personal to-do list. If you do not want to include a section, then disregard it and it will not be included in your custom to-do list.
In order to access your list online from any device then you will need to register. If you only want to access the list maker app from the device that you are currently using then you do not need to register. You can also download, print, or email to your account.