Weight Loss Bullet Journal Printables
Either create a weight loss bullet journal devoted entirely to weight loss or limit it to a few spreads in your notebook.
Diet motivation is something I struggle with sometimes. I find these motivational spreads help me. I write all the things I plan to do and the things I plan to avoid. I also add the things that motivate me to lose weight. You can add these to your weight loss bullet journal. You can edit the text and change the doodles to create a spread that works for you.
Make these spreads your own by editing the text to add the things that motivate you. Every single element is editable.
A bullet journal weight tracker is a good tool to see your progress. Weight loss can be slow and frustrating. The progress is often hard to see since you see yourself every day and don’t see big differences, as do those who don’t see you for a while. A weight loss tracker printable shows you are making progress even when you don’t feel you are.
There are many more weight loss tracker printables on this site.
This workout tracker bullet journal style will help you track your workouts. Once you track them, you will notice that you work out more often. There are many formats available.
Use this meal plan to plan your meals beforehand. This will increase your chances of eating healthy food since your meals will be planned and your groceries will be available.
If you want to create a meal planner notebook, print many copies of the bullet journal meal plan, and create a notebook. Alternatively, you can just create a meal plan spread in your bullet journal. I find that a food planner helps me keep on track.
This food tracker bullet journal style will track all meals over a week. Either use it as a meal plan to plan your meals or as a food tracker to record what you ate. If you are an emotional eater, you can also use it as a food journal and write what caused you to eat when you were not hungry to understand how you can deal with emotions in ways unrelated to food or to prevent binge eating.
When you start tracking your water intake, you will automatically drink more water. There are a few different templates available.
If there is a weight loss journal template that you would like us to add to the selection, then please leave a comment below.
A grocery list is a good thing to include in your weight loss journal as it increases the chances of you buying healthy food at the supermarket and not junk food that was not on your grocery list. It also ensures that you have healthy food at home so you don’t land up eating whatever is on hand.
Weight Loss Journal
This DIY weight loss journal PDF has 41 pages. I only included a small sample of the weight loss bullet journal printables on this site in the pre-made journal. If you would like to see more weight loss journal ideas then please see the weight loss bullet journal section above.
The following pages are included in the pre-made weight loss journal:
- Motivational quotes for weight loss inspo
- 30-day water tracker
- 30-day workout tracker
- Habit tracker
- A picture that motivates me
- Reasons I want to lose weight
- Weight loss trackers (It gives me so much satisfaction to mark each milestone off my chart that I included two weight loss trackers. If you only want one then print the one you want. )
- Body measurement tracker
- Weight loss goals
- My goals (things I am going to do to get where I want to be)
- Things I love about myself
- Menu plan
- Food diary template
- Journal pages (uses these to write anything on your mind, a list of reasons you usually fail and what you will do different, list of things to do when you want to cheat on your diet, etc)
This 30-day weight loss challenge will provide you with all the tools you need to lose weight and change your habits.
In addition to this weight loss challenge, we offer related challenges and generic 30-day challenge countdowns.
You will also find a free tool to track the calories you burn when you exercise. You need to burn 3,500 calories to lose a pound. With our online lose a pound challenge, each time you exercise you log the number of calories you burn. The app keeps a count of your calories and lets you know when you reach your goal.
In the book “13 things mentally strong people don’t do”, Amy Morin, lists 5 steps to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Morin stresses the need to create a successful plan for change. It is very important to create a plan for how you’ll implement the change and how you’ll stick to it. Once you have a plan in place, then you can start making the necessary changes to reach your goal one small step at a time.
Don’t focus on your long-term goal but rather on what you can do today to start making helpful behavioral changes. By establishing smaller goals, such as losing five pounds, you can create action steps that you can do each day. Prepare for making the change with these steps:
- Create a goal for what you would like to accomplish in the next 30 days. Instead of trying to change everything all at once, identify one goal that you want to focus on first and establish a realistic expectation for what you’d like to see change over the next 30 days.
- Identify at least one step you can take each day to move closer to your goal.
- Anticipate obstacles along the way. Make a plan for how you will respond to specific challenges that you’re likely to encounter.
- Establish accountability. Get support from friends and family and ask them to check in with you about your progress. Be accountable to yourself by writing down your progress daily in your weight loss journal (see above).
- Monitor your progress. Find a way to keep a record of your efforts and daily achievements to help you stay motivated. Our free printable weight loss journal or food log can help you track your progress.