This printable wellness planner will encourage you to take care of yourself, to love yourself and your life, and focus on your own wellbeing.
The planner tracks your sleep, your nourishment, and hydration, your moods, your movement and mobility, your self-care, gratitude, and encourages you to do something each day that makes you feel good.
I made this planner for myself to help me focus on self-love and wellness. After using it for 30 days I felt happier, calmer, and more present. I also lost weight since I tend to binge less and want to eat more healthy food when I am feeling self-love.
As a mom, I often find I am too focused on my kids and not enough on myself. I will spend time making my kids food that they enjoy but don’t spend time making food I enjoy or doing things that I love. Even when I don’t have much free time, I find it is enough to spend two minutes doing something I love in order to feel refreshed and regenerated. The problem is that when I am not using a self-love planner, I don’t make sure that I take those few minutes for myself.
Printable Wellness Planner
The planner pages above include the following sections: sleep, mood, energy, nutrition, water, exercise, mobility, gratitude, self-care (what did I do for myself today), feel-good (at least one thing that I did for myself to make me feel good), morning reflection and evening reflection.
The following sections are included but you can edit the planner if you download the Word version.
- Self-care (do something that you enjoy such as a manicure or pedicure, moisturize if you don’t usually do that, use a body lotion you don’t usually take the time to use, etc).
- Feel-good (do something that makes you feel good. The possibilities are endless. It can be 2 minutes of meditation, yoga, dancing, singing, a bubble bath, anything that lifts your spirits and makes you feel good).
- Gratitude (studies show that taking the time to express gratitude each day can improve our overall wellness and happiness. The idea is to mention things you are grateful for today and not things you wish you will have in the future). See our gratitude journal or 30-day gratitude challenge.
- Morning reflection (this prompt is intended to focus on your expectations for the day).
- Evening reflection (this prompt encourages you to reflect on the day. You can identify a positive event, an achievement, or something positive that happened throughout the day).
How to make a wellness planner
Either print the ready-made wellness planner or create your own planner by including additional planner pages from the list below.
- Feelings – Mood tracker
- Gratitude journal
- Goal planner
- Nutrition – Meal planner
- Water tracker
- Fitness journal
- Weight loss journal
- Menstrual tracker
- Brain dump – a great way to clear your head. You can also create a spread with all the things that make you feel good.
Make this your own by adding the things that make you feel good. You can edit the text and change the doodles.
How to make a wellness journal
If there is a section you don’t want to include in your journal, then simply move on to the next section.
Print a few copies of the planner pages to create a wellness journal. Add blank pages for journalling or pages from the selection above to create your own DIY living-well planner. You only need to include the sections you want to include. Simply click on each section above and decide which ones you want to include and how many copies of each to print. When you have printed all the planner pages you want, you can then bind them together or insert them into a binder or planner with removable pages.
How to make a wellness plan
Your wellness planner should include your definition of wellness and happiness, a plan to improve overall wellness, and a tracker to ensure that you stick to the plan.
Your wellness plan doesn’t have to be a multiyear complication plan. Sometimes it is enough to spend a few minutes each day focusing on the things that matter to you.
If you ask 100 people what wellness is, you will probably get close to 100 answers. Some people focus on nutrition, others on exercise, some on feelings, relaxation, balance, and others on achieving their goals. Use this planner to achieve your specific goals and reach your definition of wellness. Mix and match the printables or edit the sections in the Word document if you want to make changes. Build your own planner that will be a perfect fit for you.