Free bullet journal hacks to create your own printable bullet journal exactly as you would have drawn it but in a fraction of the time. Hundreds of journal doodles to select from and add with the click of your mouse. See the video below which shows how to use the free bullet journal maker.
How to Bullet Journal?
- You can either draw your bullet journal from scratch. It’s fun but time-consuming and not everyone has time.
- You can use our bullet journal printables if the ready-made templates meet your needs.
- Use our online bullet journal maker to create each page from scratch by adding hand drawn elements with the click of a button. Select from hundreds of elements to achieve the look that you want. Don’t like an element you selected? Erase it and find another one. It is that easy.
How to Use our Bullet Journal Maker
Select either a:
- Blank background: portrait
- Blank background: landscape
- Dotted background: portrait
- Dotted background: landscape
Click on any of the four options to the left to open the bullet journal maker.
Please note that on the ‘blank background” you will see a grid pattern but it will not appear on your printable.
Click on “click here to change” to see a list of the available elements such as banners, date layouts, arrows. You can scroll down to see additional elements.
For example, to add a rectangular frame, select rectangle and you will see a list of the frames that can be used. Click on a frame to select it and it will appear on your bullet journal page. Click on the x in the top right corner to remove it, click on the arrow on the top to rotate the element, or click on the 2 arrows on the bottom right corner to make it larger or smaller. You can also drag the element around. If you want more than one element then select another element and it will also appear. You can also color the element by click on the element that you want to color and then on “change color”.
Repeat this process to add additional elements such as banners, embellishments, etc.
Bullet Journal Video
Watch the video showing how to use the bullet journal maker:
Bullet Journal PDF
Once you are happy with the page that you have created you can download it as a PDF document.
Click on the “page” icon to do so.