Affirmation is a powerful manifestation tool that can help you live the life of your dreams. If you simply repeat affirmations with no emotion or if you don’t believe that they will manifest then your affirmations will not be as effective. However, when you combine affirmations with visualization and trigger words that invoke powerful emotions then they will change your mindset and your life.
Manifestation affirmations basically have two purposes:
- Your thoughts create your reality. Affirmations reprogram your subconscious mind to start believing what you are affirming. When you start to believe, your self-esteem and self-confidence improve and you change your outlook and eventually your actions and behavior.
- Affirmations are statements to the Universe declaring what you want to receive and how you want your life to be. According to the Law of Attraction, affirmations raise your energetic vibration level and align your energy with the things you wish to receive or have in your life.
How to Use Manifestation Affirmations
Step 1: Decide what you want to manifest
Before you start manifesting anything you need to decide what you actually want to achieve. Write down exactly what you want to manifest. If you use any of our manifestation journals you will find a template to complete this stage. You can manifest anything from self-love to personal growth to your dream life. See how to manifest.
Step 2: Write your manifestation affirmations
Write your desires in short positive sentences written in the present tense as if your desires have already manifested. Do not include any negative words in your affirmations. For example, don’t say “I want to be debt-free” rather “I am prosperous and live in abundance”.
What you focus on and think about is what is going to manifest. If you are worried that something is going to happen then that is what is going to happen. You need to focus on what you want to happen not on what you don’t want to happen. Therefore, make sure your affirmations are positive.
Step 3: Add feelings to your affirmations
Your affirmations are now written in the future tense as if your desires have already manifested. However, it isn’t enough to simply repeat them. You need to invoke the feelings you will have when they really do manifest. When you repeat your affirmations you need to feel what you will feel when they come true. One way to bring about these positive feelings is to use words that will trigger these feelings in your affirmations. For example, use words such as excited, happy, thrilled, abundant, powerful, in love, grateful, etc. For example, if your goal is to go on a trip to Greece you can say “I am so excited to be going on a trip to Greece”.
Step 4: Repeat your affirmations daily
OK, you have created your affirmations and you now have a nice affirmation list. Now, what do you do with them?
Spend time each day repeating your affirmations. Say your manifestation affirmations aloud every single day. When you repeat them visualize them coming true and feel how you will feel when it happens. Connect with the words and trigger the feelings you will feel. Try to spend at least 10 minutes a day repeating your affirmations. When you repeat them try to be in a relaxed state. You might want to try taking a few deep breaths before you start. Close your eyes to help you focus on your affirmations. The best time to do this is when you are going to sleep. Taking a few deep breaths or doing some meditation before you go to sleep will not only help you focus on your manifestation affirmations but will also help you sleep well. There are many short guided meditations on YouTube. When you are relaxed and calm, close your eyes and repeat your affirmations. Start visualizing them manifesting and fall asleep while your subconscious is visualizing and feeling the emotions you will feel when it does manifest.
Read affirmations before you go to sleep
Your subconscious mind is most receptive just before you fall asleep at night. Listen to your affirmations before you go to sleep or put them under your pillow (see the pillow method). Find relaxing music and record yourself reading your affirmations over and over with the relaxing music in the background. Play this recording back before you go to sleep at night.
Read or write affirmations right after meditation
Right after you meditate your body is in a state of relaxation. There are many free guided meditation videos on YouTube. Listen to one any time during the day or before you go to sleeep and then read or write your affirmations.
Read your affirmations while you brush your teeth
One of the best ways to adopt a new habit is to stack it with another habit that you do daily (see habit stacking). Since you already brush your teeth twice a day, why not turn this time into affirmation time and read your affirmations while you brush your teeth. Paste them to the bathroom mirror and you won’t forget.
Use affirmation cards
We provide free affirmation cards on this site that you can customize and then print. Create 31 affirmation cards and every day of each month read one. Repeat this process each month. Periodically review your affirmation cards and update them if necessary. Alternatively, you can paste affirmation cards all over your house so that you see them everywhere.
Write affirmations in your affirmation journal
We provide a free printable affirmation journal. There are many different templates available with sections for daily affirmations. Write your affirmations in a manifestation journal. We have a variety of free manifestation journals that you can print or use digitally (they are typeable). There is a lot of power in writing your affirmations.
Create affirmation wallpaper
Use our free affirmation wallpaper app to create a screensaver or wallpaper for your phone with your favorite affirmation. See wallpaper maker. Change it weekly or monthly.
When you have negative thoughts
When a negative belief or thought pops into your head, repeat a positive affirmation to counteract the negative thought.
Record your affirmations and play them back to yourself
You can also record your affirmations and play them to yourself when you are waiting in a line, when you are on the bus, getting ready in the morning, getting ready for bed, etc.
Create a manifestation board
Step 5: Act as if your affirmations are true
If your affirmation was true, how would you act?
Do one of these actions every day. At first, you will make a conscious effort to do this. Eventually, it will start coming naturally.
- If your affirmation is about loving your body you can look in the mirror and find something you genuinely like about yourself and appreciate it.
- If your affirmation is about creating healthy boundaries, take one step toward creating a boundary for someone in your life.
- If your affirmation is about making money then scan job offers if you are looking for a better job or start planning a business if you want to start your own business.
How to Use the Affirmation Examples
On this site, you can find hundreds of words of affirmations examples. It is very important that you resonate with each affirmation. Therefore, if there is an affirmation that you don’t resonate with then either don’t use it or edit it.
Affirmations should be challenging yet achievable. You need to make a distinction between an affirmation that simply isn’t something you want in life and one that you don’t believe is possible for you yet. If you don’t believe it is possible but it is something you want, then either use it as is or make it slightly less ambitious so that it is still challenging but more believable for you.
Money Manifestation Affirmations
Here are some examples of powerful affirmations related to money.
- I am grateful for the money that I keep receiving from unexpected sources.
- I attract money and I live in abundance.
- My income is constantly increasing.
- I am grateful that I always have more than enough money.
- I am excited about the money-making opportunities in my life.
- I have a great attitude towards money and I know I deserve to be wealthy.
- I am worthy of my wealth.
- I can pay all my bills and I still have money left to do whatever I want to do.
- The Universe provides money-making opportunities for me every day.
- I am so grateful to have enough money to live my dream life.
- I am thrilled to have found my dream job.
- It is incredible that my business is doing so well.
- My clients love me since I provide them with so much value.
- It is exciting that doors of opportunity open for me each day.
- I am a money magnet and I attract whatever I need.
This is just a short list of positive affirmations for money. Use these ideas to create money affirmations that you can relate to.
See more money affirmations
Powerful Manifestation Affirmations
These powerful affirmations are effective for personal growth and fulfillment.
- The universe supports me and gives me what I need.
- I create my reality.
- The universe gives me what I need.
- I am grateful for all the good in my life.
- Things always work out for the best in my life.
- I am confident and talented. I have the strength and the ability to do anything.
- I welcome health, happiness, and love into my love every day.
- I love my body and I appreciate my good health.
- It is awesome to live the amazing life I live.
- I am thrilled to be so happy and to feel so content.
- I am constantly motivated to reach my goals and work hard.
- I am capable of achieving anything I want.
- I feel lucky to live the amazing life I live every day.
- I am proud of my accomplishments.
- I have so much potential and I can do anything I want.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I deserve to be successful and happy.
- My life gets better every day.
- I am grateful for my healthy body.
Love Manifestation Affirmations
The following manifesting love affirmations will help you find, keep, and cherish love. Affirmations for manifesting love are very powerful. They should fill you with positive loving energy.
When you are looking for love:
- I am excited to be going on a date with my perfect partner.
- I am attracting my perfect partner right now.
- It is easy for me to meet people and make a great impression on them.
- I am a magnet for love and positive healthy relationships.
- My perfect partner is on his way and we will have an amazing relationship.
- I am attracting my soul mate with whom I will have a fulfilling, loving, and positive relationship.
- I am worthy of love.
See also “how to manifest someone”
When you are in a relationship:
- I am grateful for my loving partner who supports me and accepts me as I am.
- I am in love with my soulmate and we have a fulfilling, loving, and positive relationship.
- I am so grateful for my incredible relationship.
- I feel safe and loved in my relationship.
- I receive and give unconditional love.
- I am blessed to have found my soulmate and to have beautiful new experiences with him every day.
- My partner and I communicate well and appreciate each other.
The goal of abundance affirmations is to shift your mindset from one of scarcity to one of abundance.
- I am grateful that I live in abundance.
- I deserve to live in abundance.
- I am excited to live in abundance and to have all my needs taken care of.
- I am worthy of living my dream life.
- I am grateful that the Universe provides me with unlimited possibilities and opportunities.
- I am grateful for the abundance that I have.
- I am capable of doing or achieving anything I want.
- I am a money magnet and I live in abundance.